# 5 thread

CROCHETCOWGIRL

Can someone tell me where I find #5 thread in different colors?? I have a little girl dress I want to make that is saying to use #5 and I would like to get a spring color. I also have another pattern saying to use #10 so I want a nice color in that too. (Two different little girls) I'm new to using thread and have done different white and tan things but would like some color for a nice girls spring dress.

Must get busy on these or I will miss spring!

Thank you! Beth

red heart lustersheen is around a size 5-3. You can see if you can get gauge for the size 5 with some. It does come in many colors.

Size 10 can be found at most any hobby store that sells yarns.

red heart lustersheen is around a size 5-3. You can see if you can get gauge for the size 5 with some. It does come in many colors.

Size 10 can be found at most any hobby store that sells yarns.

The Bernat Cool Crochet is the same size, it's beautiful to work with and it looks SO pretty when it's made up. It comes in very pretty springy colors as well. I just ordered some a couple of weeks ago from Knitting Warehouse in Summer Cream and Neapolitan for a dress pattern I'm testing. I'm about half done with it, and I can't wait to see it finished! It's SOOOOO pretty!

Archived