i'mhooked

Dinosaur applique

AWESOME- great job!:cheer

It looks like a Dinosaur..... luv it! :yay

not a turtle.......:think

hes just to cute. thanks for the pattern. nana

How cute! Would be adorable on a little boy's sweater. Thanks!

:clap

How cute!! My daughter LOVES dinosaurs and I am so excited to use this pattern for her. I'm thinking a cute green dino on a pretty pink sweater :)

Thank you!!

I love your dinosaur applique. I've tried to figure out how to make it smaller so that it would fit on a newborn little baby's hat/cap. I'm not very good with making patterns. Any idea what I could modify in the pattern to reduce the size pretty significantly?

Thanks.

Karen

Unfortunately, I dont know how to scale it down by altering the stitches. but you could always try a smaller yarn-- that was done in Caron SS but you could try a baby yarn, or fingering yarn. Similarly, you could try a heavy weight thread. Otherwise, maybe someone on here could take a stab at altering it...

In answer to Dalmationmom about a mini version of this. I would try making it in thread, size 10 or 20 maybe, and appropriate hook. If still too big for a hat it could be used on a bib, washcloth, etc. You might discover some short cuts to design an even smaller dino. Keep us posted on your progress!