Dinosaur applique

i'mhooked

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I came online to look for some cute appliques to put on my plain granny squares. This will work superbly. Great job! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

This is really cute. My nephew is crazy for dinosaurs and can even pronounce all the long names - bearing in mind he can hardly talk English yet, that's quite something LOL. He's going to LOVE this crochet dinosaur, thanks so much :)

That is a very cute Dino! Thanks :hugfor sharing the pattern with us......there aren't too many Dinosaur patterns around. I asked my son what it was, and right away he said a Brontosaurus.....so, don't think he isn't great because....... he IS!:tup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

He looks perfect me. My Grandson is going to LOVE him. I think I'll attach him to a hat. I can adjust size with the hook size. Maybe add a few sprigs of grass. Fun! Thanks for the great little pattern!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

:goldfish Hello, that dino is to cute. Do you have a :goldfishpattern for a little fish applique with lips that are made of hdc or some simple stitch like that.I have a Sunday School Class with 4 & 5 yr. olds and that would be a cute teaching toy for " Fishers of Men" :yes thanks from TX

Archived