Calling all threadies!!!

Elle

There is a GREAT deal on thread being offered on Ebay right now. A seller is offering 5 rolls of white/silver Bernat #10 crochet thread for $25. Each roll weighs a whopping 10 OUNCES and contains 1,745 yards of thread! That's 8725 YARDS OF THREAD!! These are the rolls that normally retail for $16.99 EACH, being sold in a LOT OF 5 for $25 plus $8.95 shipping.

They are being offered as a "Buy It Now" sale. I bought one lot. I wish I could have afforded to buy two, you can't beat the price and thread certainly doesn't go bad, but at least I was fortunate enough to be able to scrape together the money for one lot. I really didn't need to be spending the money this week, but I couldn't pass it up. I'll eat next week. :lol I am planning to use some of it to make a Christmas tree skirt. Being white/silver it would probably make GORGEOUS snowflakes! Here's a link to the auction in case anyone is interested: Bernat Crochet Thread / White/Silver - Limited Quanitys - eBay (item 260211737476 end time Feb-23-08 12:46:47 PST) The seller has 14 more lots of 5 available.

Elle

• 2 weeks later...
Darn, I missed that sale on ebay but that was a great deal. Enjoy crocheting your tree skirt and lots of other things!

Bonnie

Bonnie, here's a link to the seller's store. She still has the deal going if you're interested. It's all the way at the bottom in the purple box, it's a "Buy It Now" sale and not an auction.

eBay Store - halfpints crafty corner: Crochet Thread: Bernat Crochet Thread Hunter Limited Quanitys

Archived