UFO x 4yrs!-scarf/headband set

boksie

Found this scarf in one of my "treasure" boxes. I think it was about 4 years ago I started it and I don't know why it ended up stuffed in a box. It needed to have ends woven in and fringe. Then I decided with the little bit of yarn I had left over I wanted to make some sort of hat. Came up with this headband from Better Homes and Garden 1-2-3 Crochet. I sort of played around until I made a different sort of flower for the headband. You can see the picture here Headband and Scarf Set . I'm tucking this away for a Christmas present.:crocheting

Great scarf and headband. Doesn't it feel good to finish something that has been tucked away for so long? You can pat yourself on the back for that one! :cheer

Thank you for all the nice comments! My dil saw it and she loved it so I ended up giving it to her. She is so nice to make things for, she always likes whatever I make for her and says such nice things too. My granddaugher liked it too but I promised to make her another one. The headband was a tad bit too large for her.

Archived