Hats, hats, and more hats!

JCB

Thanks so much for your lovely comments.

Very nice. I like the colors. What kind of yarn did you use?

The top two are Caron Simply Soft. The bottom ones are Bernat Softee Chunky. The right one in the middle is Joann's (ugh! senior moment.. forgot that designers name) self striping yarn. The accents are either the SS or the Bernat's.

I've decided I really like making hats. They go quick and I love to experiment with different colors, textures, etc. And.. when you're done.. you're done, unlike a purse that still needs to be lined, sometimes needs straps, etc.

Joan

Patterns - PLEASE :yes I just donated 5 shawls that I made to a local church which will give them to cancer patients. Hats would be a good thing for me to do too! I just love making things and giving them away - I'm the secret friend.

beautiful and trendy!!!! How great for things to go to such good use to be soooo lovely!!! Chemo caps are wonderful to give , something we forget about....Glad you shared!!! :manyheart

Patterns - PLEASE :yes I just donated 5 shawls that I made to a local church which will give them to cancer patients. Hats would be a good thing for me to do too! I just love making things and giving them away - I'm the secret friend.

I don't use specific patterns... I'll take a little from one and a little from another. Check here:

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/hats.php

for lots of great patterns for hats.

Joan

Archived