Shellie

Spring Swing Dress 12-24 mo

I wish you could get a larger picture to post. It looks like it would be a really cute pattern.

I updated the pattern with the pics. I guess I haven't found all my old posts yet that needed converted to CV's server. Sorry guys!

Beautiful dress. I'm hoping somebody i know has a baby girl.

Gonna start on this as soon as I get back from Home Depot. I will let you know how it goes.

Adorable!

omg those are too cute...most crochet dresses I've seen are kind of "meh", but those are adorable! Definitely have to make for my 18-month old!

Its soooo pretty! Thanks for a lovely design!

This dress is so cute. Thanks for sharing the pattern:clap

This is so adorable. I'd like to make this for my 2 yr old (hopefully she'll fit the larger 24 mo size by her 3rd birthday). Right now she can fit anything 12 or 18 mos.

Sheila,

I just found these dresses. They are FABULOUS! My daughter and her husband finally read all the instruction books we kept sending them :think and are going to make my husband and I GRANDPARENTS FOR THE FIRST TIME in March-April!! :D I hope it is a girl so I can make this dress for her. I just love everything about these dresses. You are one talented lady. :clap

Well one advantage of being 2 years late in finding this pattern is that you got the pattern 'kinks' worked out by the time I got to it. It looks like an easy pattern to work with from what I read.

Thanks for your generosity in sharing this. If you've been making the dresses to sell for these past 2 years, I hope you've made (and keep on making) a ton of money from them. :yes You really designed a beautiful dress. :hug:cheer

• Like 1

Really pretty, especially the yellow one. Thanks, may try it for a doll.

how do i print this pattern

You are going to have to copy and then paste the instructions into a Word Document.  :)   Hope that helps!

If you don't have Word, you can download Open Office or Office Libre for free.  I use Word at home and work, but have looked at Open Office and it appears to be very similar in form and function to older versions of Word.

Or, you could highlight the entire text & photos of the pattern in the post, right click, and choose "print...".  The print dialog box comes up and should allow you to print the pattern, but you won't be able to clean up the format beforehand as you would from Word.