• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is so adorable. I'd like to make this for my 2 yr old (hopefully she'll fit the larger 24 mo size by her 3rd birthday). Right now she can fit anything 12 or 18 mos.

• 1 month later...

Sheila,

I just found these dresses. They are FABULOUS! My daughter and her husband finally read all the instruction books we kept sending them :think and are going to make my husband and I GRANDPARENTS FOR THE FIRST TIME in March-April!! :D I hope it is a girl so I can make this dress for her. I just love everything about these dresses. You are one talented lady. :clap

Well one advantage of being 2 years late in finding this pattern is that you got the pattern 'kinks' worked out by the time I got to it. It looks like an easy pattern to work with from what I read.

Thanks for your generosity in sharing this. If you've been making the dresses to sell for these past 2 years, I hope you've made (and keep on making) a ton of money from them. :yes You really designed a beautiful dress. :hug:cheer

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you don't have Word, you can download Open Office or Office Libre for free.  I use Word at home and work, but have looked at Open Office and it appears to be very similar in form and function to older versions of Word.

Or, you could highlight the entire text & photos of the pattern in the post, right click, and choose "print...".  The print dialog box comes up and should allow you to print the pattern, but you won't be able to clean up the format beforehand as you would from Word.  

Archived