Bathing Suit and Tank Top Patterns

klouised

I used to make clothing items to sell, but got burnt out on it. I couldn't keep up with the orders for my bathing suits. Now, I crochet to sell the patterns to book companies. It's much easier. I have made soooo many things that I have all these patterns laying around. Many of them are not written down, but are in my head. Some of them I want to publish, but others never will be. I just got a site up that has some of those patterns on it. It still has a lot of work needing to be done and more patterns needing to be added, but it's a start. There are 3 patterns on there, now. Enjoy! http://kristinaskrochet.50webs.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my!! So creative and chic! I'm going on a cruise next year...I think the halter and bikini would make a perfect addition to my luggage! Can't wait for that skirt pattern! GREAT job!! :cheer

Donna

Thanks Everyone for the wonderful comments! See above for the new address. I had to change it this morning. Thanks Rachel for the link on CPC! I hit my traffic limit at 8:30 this morning, so I had to do some fast work to get my site moved. I love it!

There was a time when I would wear a bathing suit like that......but that is long past. Beautiful work, btw.

The link at the top is fixed. I'm STILL having problems with the pics loading up right. I'm working on setting up another address, but that takes time. Sorry for all the problems. Thanks for all the positive comments and emails! I'll get more patterns on there as soon as I can.

I have not worn a Bikini since before they were called Bikinis so you can imagine I am very old.

I did make them though back in the 70s and I remember making one for my cousin Margaret when she was about 20yrs old (she is now 50something) It was a beautiful Purple cotton thread and it fitted her perfectly. Sheis a blond and had a good figure back then. Mind you, she is not too bad even now. Well back to the purple Bikini. Just after I finished it, Margaret spent the weekend at a local Hot Springs and thought she would try out the new Bikini. The sulphur in the water turned it into a washed out, dull beige colour and it went all baggy and floppy. :eek:laughroll:haha I had not told her the Bikini was just for sunbathing in because I thought she would know that. I dont think I made too many after that.:think

Colleen.

Archived