30 Elizabeth Hiddleson Books on eBay!

CrochetLiving

OMG!!!!!!!! I have one of her books that I found at a resale shop. I'm looking for one of her books. I have tried doing a search for her, but could not find anything. So I'm going to ask the seller if she has the one I'm looking for.

Thank you for the link

Carol:hook

OMG!!!!!!!! I just emailed your site today and I found the one I was looking for. I wanted to make sure you have it and How can I purchase it?

OH this is not my site! This is a site that I have purchased some of her pattern booklets from! I can recommend them however-she was very helpful and from what I remember they came pretty fast. Good luck finding your patterns!

OMG!!!!!!!! I have one of her books that I found at a resale shop. I'm looking for one of her books. I have tried doing a search for her, but could not find anything. So I'm going to ask the seller if she has the one I'm looking for.

Thank you for the link

Try yesterdazes.com you might find what your looking for there. They have a lot of Elizabeth Hiddleson magazines/books plus more.

Sure would be nice to have all of those patterns. I special ordered a graphed design of a Bible verse from yesterdazes.com. They have made some changes at their site, however just typing in the seach box for, filet crochet, will give you list of many filet crochet books and or pages to purchase.

By purchasing the filet crochet software from crochetdesigns.com, I'm now able to make my own designs.

Hopefully by next week, I can start a filet crochet project that I designed.

That would be a good ideal for the next filet crochet class. Let everyone crochet their names in filet crochet. That would be a lot of work for the class instructor. I would be willing to try to help in any way I can.

Checked out e-bay, wow a great selection. I did see Volume 9 that I would like to have. I already have one, however it's about worn out. I done the Good Shepherd from Volume 9.

I get excited looking at all the filet crochet patterns just as I do when I'm near thread and yarn.

Don't understand why yesterdazes has changed the site. They use to have the designers listed. They are selling single patterns from the books. Here's the link right directed to the filet patterns. I've purchased quite a few from them and had one special made. Sure hope the link works correctly, if anybody is interested.

http://secure.yesterdazes.com/merchandise/search.php?desc=filet+crochet

I remember someone asking about the Lord's Prayer pattern. Guess I'll have to search all the threads. I found another one that I want, it's the Lord's Prayer Wall Plaque.

Hope everyone finds the patterns they are needing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived