1st WIP Irish Hiking Scarf (pic)

goodie2shoes

Looks beautiful. Now tell us....What yarn are YOU using?? I rec some nice teal color from Red Heart I believe, and I had been thinking it would look nice worked up in this pattern.

ALSO, When you all are using the Bernat chunky, how many skeins is it taking???

Thanks

Your scarf is looking great! It sure does make you feel good when you finish this scarf.

Thanks

I used two skeins of the Bernat chunky, but my mom didn't want one that was too long. If I had made if for myself, I would have used maybe two and a half close to three. I like long scarfs. ;)

Looks beautiful. Now tell us....What yarn are YOU using?? I rec some nice teal color from Red Heart I believe, and I had been thinking it would look nice worked up in this pattern.

Thanks

So far I have almost finished one skein it is 20 inches long unblocked hmmmm the dark brown I picked up three skeins at Big Lots I know it is an acrylic hmmmmm ok found a wrapper it is Elite by Premier yarns never used it before lovely feel to it. Nice and soft the skeins are 1.76 ounce and say 131 yards.

I find it amazing how little yarn knitting takes!!!! I paused because I was experimenting with a lace pattern YIKES

Congrats!! Nice Job! See, not so bad. Now watch when you go to show your family and friends... they will be so impressed. :yay

• 4 weeks later...

Archived