Letter B Pillow

Woven N Spun

Hi all....I am a lot later posting this then I hoped to. sorry about that. Here is the letter B for the pillow patterns

wovenspun_bsm.jpg

I have the letters M and D ready to be tested, so if you are interested in being a tester for me for these letters or anything else in the future, please don't send me an email.

I would like to post M and D as soon as possible. Next I will work on S :eek

Thanks for looking

:hi Pick me, pick me!!! I want to test the M pattern for you!! It's the only letter I need. But I'll test D as well. :yay

Um ... this may be stupid ... but is this a "shared" pattern ... and even if it's not ... where is the link to the actual pattern?

I'm fairly new to this site ... but I don't see reference to alphabet pillow patterns.

Thanks ... and sorry if it's just my own stupidity.

Mary

Not stupid at all. I see that I forgot to make sure everyone knew it was on my site.

If you go to www.wovenspun.com and click on the free patterns page you will find the pillow patterns I have created along with some others there :hook More patterns will be coming.

Um ... this may be stupid ... but is this a "shared" pattern ... and even if it's not ... where is the link to the actual pattern?

I'm fairly new to this site ... but I don't see reference to alphabet pillow patterns.

Thanks ... and sorry if it's just my own stupidity.

Mary

Kimberly,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you have been putting in on these pillows and for freely sharing the patterns. You are doing a fantastic job! I can't wait for the other letters! Keep up the good work and

THANK YOU! :hug:yay

Yippee:clap I needed A, B andC, and J.

Now I only need M, N and R and I have all the kids covered for Xmas gifts.

Thanks so much for the great patterns!

:manyheart

An update on "M". It's half way done now and coming along great! It's so cool to see something that you have no picture of, to start to take shape. I was worried for a while but now that one side is done, I am amazed that you figured this out. You are very talented. And no problems to report with the pattern. It's easy & straightforward. I should have it completed by tomorrow and post a pic when done.

Archived