Me on TV!

BklynVonne

Tune in Thursday, April 22, 2004 to see the in-store demo I did in March for National Crochet Month on Scene and Seen [in Brooklyn ONLY; Channel 68 (Cablevision) or Channel 35 (TimeWarner)] at 2:00 pm, and again at 10:00 pm.

You'll have to record it! Even though I'm over 4, 000 miles away, I would like pretend that I could watch the program at some point in the future.

How cool are you, crocheting on TV? 8) Keep spreading the word about crochet!

Pfirsch

Thanks, everyone; sorry...haven't checked the board in a few days. It's the in-store demo I did in promotion of National Crochet Month. After the show airs, I may have a link where people can watch, so stay tuned...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

EzCode Parsing Error: size=4]EzCode Parsing Error: face=comic sans ms color=purple size=5]I haven't forgotten my fellow hookers; soon as I can get an extra copy, I'll get it onli[/font]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
To see my 2004 in-store demo go to www.holyzoneinc.com

First, click on Videos tab (far right), then click on crosay link (on the left). You will need Real Player to view it.

When you click on the video link it takes you to another page that asks for a password. Do we need a password to view the video? Or do you have a direct link?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived