I did it!!!! The 3D swan doily! =D

Angora

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderful job...I've made that pattern myself and I was about as excited as you when I was done...I'll have to pull mine out and reblock it. Maybe for Easter.

Just beautiful and thank you for sharing.

:cheerGreat job. i have that pattern saved & want to try it too. how HARD was it???

you did a wonderful job.

judy

Hey Judy and everyone else!!!

thank you guys sooooo much for all your kind words!!! you guys rock my world!! :hug:hug :manyheart:yay

the pattern is not hard at all! the swans are a bit intricate but i think its totally do-able! i found the pattern v clear and well written and you also have the picture to look at in case you get stuck! also apart from the swans, the pattern is repetitive.. so not hard at all!!

please do give the pattern a try! it looks like it takes more effort than it actually does!! :P

once again.. thank you for all the amazing words of encouragement! yay! :D

Actually, I think your pictures are great. Expecially the 3rd picture, which looks like the swans are having a swan get together of some kind, like they may start talking to one another. At least that's what it made me think of. I have a planter of my Mom's that has swans around it and it looks like that too. I love it, you must have had a lot of fun making it.

Archived