My take on a Spiral Doily: Whirlaway?

Katchkan

Thank you everyone, I enjoyed making this one. Well I enjoy making all of my doiies. But this one was very relaxing to make. ( once I figured out what I wanted to do )

I appreciate all the feed back I get from each and everyone of you. Thank you again.

Kathy, it's beautiful! All your designs are beautiful!!!:yes Have you published a book of your designs? If so, where is it? If not, why not? You're totally amazing!!:clap
If you are really interested you can find the 2 books of my doilies I have self published at my website or my esty shop. Links are in my signature. Annie's Attic also has one book of my designs available. Old Fashioned Doilies on their website. Thanks for the wonderful compliement. :hug

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

what do you think of "swirl centre"..

Kathy I have been seeing a few of your designs on the forum over the past few visits here..and i must tell you they are just OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! AWESOME designs all of them.

do remember me if you need a tester..any thing except filet

jaishree

I just realized, I am the only one who knows I am from Wisconsin and that makes "utterly" funny (otherwise most of you probably thought I was pretty silly!).

I just realized, I am the only one who knows I am from Wisconsin and that makes "utterly" funny (otherwise most of you probably thought I was pretty silly!).
I grew up milking the cow, so it made perfect sense to me and I did note you were from Wisconsin.

Another winner, Kathy...If you need testers for this one...I'd love to offer my services ;) It struck me as being in motion, while not moving...a kinetic optical illusion! Starfire was a good name...I'm not always good with naming items myself, either. so I understand your frustration...

I love this doily!!

i like this. it looks like a sand dollar kinda, but the middle reminds me also of a merengue umm.. drop? you know the poofs of cookie looking candy thingies that mean instant diabetes :manyheart

Thank you all for your kind comments, :hug You always know how to make my day brighter. For the moment it's still Whirlaway. But I am thinking seriuosly of the names you have suggested. You have given me some good ones.

Archived