Needle threaders

I got tired of trying to get the yarn into the needle to do all my finishing....soooooooo I made myself a thin wired one of these the other day with a few beads on it to make it easier to hold...I got the idea from one I have left from when I was a seamstress......it is plain...extremely thin plastic and hard to hold and find even....sooooo I thought these would make wonderful gifts since I have no hookers around me to sell them too......Some input would be wonderful.....good/bad and suggestions..... the size of each is approx. 3 1/2 inches plus end charm....I was also wondering what ppl would think about getting these for a gift in swaps and such.....threader3.jpg:tyfor taking the time to even look at these let alone give me input :ghugthreader2.jpg

I think this is a great idea wish i could see a close up. But what i can see they are beautiful and they look like they would work great maybe i will have to try something like that i am always breaking my needle threaders.

I think they are a great idea! I'm always trying to twist the yarn end tight and 'squeeze' it through that eye of the needle. Fingers can get sore just trying to grab that bit of yarn peeking through, especially when you have ALOT of ends to weave in.

I'D be happy to get one in a swap, or as a gift, or anytime. I hate threading needles (one huge reason I never looked twice at cross stitch or embroidery), and I've been wish for just a regular needle threader (haven't found one yet). I made myself a little needle case , and I think I could fit one of those in there quite nicely!

I can see them much better now. LOL I think it's a wonderful idea and very useful. I can't imaging anyone not loving to recieve one of these as a gift!! Will you be selling them?

Debby

I would like to but not sure how to go about it....... and ty all for your wonderful input.....I never expected such an interest..I could probably sell them if someone could help me....

:hug

I would like to but not sure how to go about it....... and ty all for your wonderful input.....I never expected such an interest..I could probably sell them if someone could help me....

:hug

Lynn what if you sold them on ebay or etsy.

Archived