'ello

FadedBlue

Hello, I've been lurking around for a while know and figured it's about time I introduce myself. My name is Jessi and I'm 25. I tought myself to crochet about 6 months ago. I live in upstate Ny and just got married on April 1st:manyheart No kids yet but I have 2 cats, 2 ferrets, some random fish and masses of my little ponys!! (oh to be 5 again:2spin)

hmmm...Anything else?

Hola! Welcome to cville! I'm from NY myself (NYC for me). Is it warm where you are? It got really hot in the city today. Hooray for summer!

Hello everybody!

Tiggzie, it's been really nice here this week. My apartment seems to absorb heat like crazy and it always ends up way hotter in here than outside. Almost time to break out the air conditioner! I can't believe it actually snowed a couple times last week.

Hi Megan and welcome from a fellow Upstate New Yorker! :flowerI'm in Canandaigua, NY near Rochester. Are you anywhere near? It's nice to see neighbors here. I know you'll enjoy it here at Crochetville!

:eek Eek. Jessi - :blush I am sorry I got your name wrong. :embar I had just read Megan's post. I hate doing that. Welcome again :flower and I am looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Wow, this has got to be the friendliest board on the net! For those who asked, I'm about 20 min from Syracuse. I've been trying to find a crochet group around here but haven't been able to find one. Been thinking about trying to start one up myself.

kaml2000, I knew there had to be a least one other person with ponies here!

I have to say hello too! lol I'm an hour north of Syracuse, I keep hoping to find a group too but it's looking like I need to start one up. You're going to love it here in Crochetville.

Archived