Southeast Michigan/Ohio border area

tayzeanna

I would LOVE to set up a crochet gathering if anyone in the southeastern MI or local Ohio border area would be interested in attending. I would want to have it at the local library but they are currently renovating. This new community building looks wonderful so far (from what I can see through the windows) and should be opening up at the end of February, so I'm told. I thought maybe we could start up some monthly or bi-monthly meetings to get us started, work on some local charity projects, etc. I am really just looking for some crafty friends to be able to hang out with once in a while. I'm kinda bored sitting at home day in and day out for the last 2 yrs without a job! ARGH. Someone please help my insanity or is it boredom!?!?!:think

I would LOVE to set up a crochet gathering if anyone in the southeastern MI or local Ohio border area would be interested in attending. I would want to have it at the local library but they are currently renovating. This new community building looks wonderful so far (from what I can see through the windows) and should be opening up at the end of February, so I'm told. I thought maybe we could start up some monthly or bi-monthly meetings to get us started, work on some local charity projects, etc. I am really just looking for some crafty friends to be able to hang out with once in a while. I'm kinda bored sitting at home day in and day out for the last 2 yrs without a job! ARGH. Someone please help my insanity or is it boredom!?!?!:think

You might want to check with meetup.com Alot of knitters, crocheter groups are on there.

Tayzeanna, I'd definitely be interested and from your WIPs, you are working socks? I'm dying to learn how to make baby socks and socks plus mittens and hats. I live in Wayne county when not at school in Oakland county. Please email me if you want to set up a time to meet and a place, I'm blind so don't drive but I could find a way to get there. The address is, lewhite2@oakland.edu, please put Tayzeanna in the subject line.

yeah I saw that but when I tried to register to set up a meetup, they wanted to charge me money, I don't have money, so it was a no-can-do.

Yes they do charge organizers to set up a meetup. But just as a member it's free. Plus theres other topics as well.

Archived