wanted to share my latest

trulyhooked

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girlfriend you have convinced me... I'm going to pull out the pattern on sunday when i get back from church and i will definitely make one yours is just adorable..

What shade of yarn you used for the face? and what yarn brand you used....

I'd love to make one of them for my doctors nurse she is a sweetie and cute as a button too...

hugs

Lillibet

Lilibet, you should really make one of these if you already have the pattern. It was really not difficult at all. And once I got mine done it was just such cutie I definitely want to make more. Yes, Chezmichelle, I want to pinch her cheeks too lol.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for all the raves. You're too kind. Wiz, I don't know who the designer is/was but this pattern came from an issue of CROCHET FUN (Apr/May 1988). Its called "Baby Bloom". Someone else mentioned that this was also on the cover of an older annies periodical too. When you see the pattern the picture will not look exactly as mine, because I did make some minor changes to mine, but the concept is the same. ALSO...someone asked what color of yarn I used for the face, it is Patons Canadiana "PALE PEACH"...but I assume any flesh colored (I say this knowing there is difference of opinions on this subject) yarn would look well...I hope you do make one, cuz I'd love to see someone else's take on it too.

I think it sooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I've never seen this before either. Boy, Annie's Attic needs to really start re doing their old patterns. I'd love to get this pattern myself.

I don't usually got for projects like this but I love this!

For anyone interested in the pattern I found it listed on Ebay HERE. The item number is: 190189308870. Good luck!

rtCurve.gif

• 2 months later...

that is soooo sweet! I'd smile looking at it to, the pic sure made me smile

Archived