wanted to share my latest

trulyhooked

I really wanted to share my lil flower baby with everyone. I made it from a pattern that I bought on eb@y. But I guess since I'm still a newbie I can't put pics in my posts.

flowerbabyrs1.jpg

I hope this link works ok. I just smile every time I look at it because it reminds me that Spring is almost here. (and its just cute)

hope you like it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nup. I get facebook and something about Melbourne, which suggests this is a local default. I am keen to see you work though!

Thank you all for your kind words. Theres no better feeling than when you complete a project and others express compliments. I hope to share more of my work now that I FINALLY figured out how to share pics...whew..LOL

Wow that is the cutiest thing i've seen made up ... I think i got that pattern in a small magazine and never did it cause it didn;t call my attention but now seeing yours Wow ohhhh Wow is all i can say

hugs

Lillibet

Lilibet, you should really make one of these if you already have the pattern. It was really not difficult at all. And once I got mine done it was just such cutie I definitely want to make more. Yes, Chezmichelle, I want to pinch her cheeks too lol.

Archived