I'm new!!!!!! What's a skein?

i4him24_7

What's you're favorite yarn color/ texture... this may sound really neaive; here goes  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What's you're favorite yarn color/ texture... this may sound really neaive; here goes

• Dark blue
    • Silvery/ metallic
    • Lime Green
    • Hot Pink

Hellow everyone, I'm from Ohio and I'm only 18 years old, and I'm only 2 day's crochet-experience old. I need as much help as I can get, because I really would like to be a knitting/crochetting pro!! Anyway, I love most of the wonderful smileys beside me who are cheering me on e.g.> :cheer:clap

It really makes me feel good a/b what I'm doing, ya know?:crocheting So yeah, I'm really new to all this... including this website, so thank you in advance for any help I get with this website/knitting/crochetting.

Oh, and I was very happy to find out what a skein was... It's that big wound- up thing of yarn that you buy at stores, right? Oh... this is so exciting!!! :yay

Howdy and Welcome from Aurora, CO. You are in for an exciting adventure. This is the place to start. There are LOTS of guides, teachers, mentors, info and what ever else you may need. Have fun.

:cheer:welcome

O you are gonna have soooo much fun!!! This is an awesome resource for any questions you have, and the links above (I especially like crochetcabana) are ones you wanna put in your favs!

Another good online source for patterns is http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com

They have a database of just about anything you could possibly want to make!

The really great thing about the 'Ville is when you get stumped :eek:think or feel like your drowning :help you can ALWAYS post your issues here, and within minutes somebody :crocheting from around the globe will give a helpful response!! :yes

Archived