Could I please have a button.._^..^_

sharoninseattle

Could someone please, please, put some buttons on my blog. I've had my blog since April and for the life of me, can't figure out how to do these crazy things!!

Sharon in Seattle...Counting Stitches....with me and my _^..^_ (cat) :think

My blog is countingstitches.blogspot.com

Thankyou for responding, I didn't know if anyone wanted to help me or not.

My request yes to your posts, both. :clap I'm so happy to get some help.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou............

LOL, yeah I just tried getting on mine too. LOL Well, as for the button being made for your blog....if you could go to thread "my offering to" and answer some of the questions I have listed. It helps direct me towards what you would like, so no one is dissapointed. you can also get signed up with photobucket.com to save your buttons too. You will need this, to get hte coding to put on your site. We could get into those details later.

Thankyou,

I just saw your post of offering to help, you are

AWESOME AND A LIFESAVER :hug !!!!!!!!

My theme is "Counting Stitches"

I like the 90x33 buttonized one

I would like the button to say Counting Stitches

Buttonized please, not flat

Oh, one other request, could you get Blogger up to working :lol

I would also like to learn how to put other people's buttons on my site :yay

<*a href="link to website here"*><*img src="link to picture of button"*><*/a*>

This is how I insert buttons on my blog. Not sure if there's another way. The first line is the address the button points to and the second line is the picture. Just remove the asteriks (*) and enter the appropriate links in between the quotation marks. For example, the code for tiff's swap button looks like this (minus the asteriks).

<*a href="http://www.tiffcrochets.com/villageswappers"*><*img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/tiffcrochets/Blog/villageswappers2.gif"*><*/a*>

Here is your button:

countingstitches.jpg

Thank you for the help in instructing adding buttons :hug So, right click on this button, save it to your computer file somewhere. Then go to your photobucket program, browse for it in your computer, and save it to your photobucket. That will then give you the coding that Tiggzie entered above. Hope you like.:manyheart

Hey, Sharon, here's two more for you, if you'd like to use either:

SharoninSeattle.gifCountingStitches.gif

Please save them to your own server - thanks!

Also, I am happy to help you get these on your blog if you need to - let me know if you do!

Best of luck!

Thanks, Celeste,

Those are really neat buttons of Seattle, how did you do that? I did save them. :bounce

I was also wondering if you could make me one that says Sharon in Seattle with the Seattle background? :ty

Also what do you think of this: a button that says kitty krochet with the face a my kitty _^..^_ ?

Sharon in Seattle....Counting Stitches......with my _^..^_

You're welcome, Sharon!

I am lucky to live in Seattle so I have lots and lots of photos to choose from!

Here is a "Sharon in Seattle" button - just a quickie:

sharoninday.gif

What does your cat look like?

You're welcome, Sharon!

I am lucky to live in Seattle so I have lots and lots of photos to choose from!

Here is a "Sharon in Seattle" button - just a quickie:

sharoninday.gif

What does your cat look like?

Thanks for the Seattle button, it looks real good, do you think you could put the letters in yellow, I wonder if that would show up more?

Thanks a bunch :bounce .

My kitty is one yr old and is black all over (long hair) with white around it's nose and mouth. I think he might be part Persian. The white continues around his neck (he looks like he has a white collar on) and down the front of his chest and throughout his stomach. He has four white paws, one paw has more white going up his leg. Well, that fits him to a tee! Did I tell you he is a Wal Mart kitty? I got him at Wal Mart for free. Two young girls were giving kittens away last year and I couldn't resist. :cat

You said you wanted one that said Kitty Krochet Sharon?

How's this?

kittykrochet.gif

Thanks for your help also, Christine, :ty . It's cute, I was wondering what it would look like in black and white?

Sharon in Seattle.......Counting Stitches........with my _^..^_ kitty.

Archived