My Hiddleson patterns came!

Elle

Today's mail brought great joy and many smiles! The Elizabeth Hiddleson pattern book that I won on Ebay for $2.50 arrived! A couple of weeks ago, Threadlover posted a pic of an absolutely beautiful tabletopper by Hiddleson that she did that has a row of charming little bees going around the edge, and I fell in love with the piece the minute I saw the picture. That piece is in this book, and I can barely wait to get started!

DH is already groaning going "I guess my sweater is on hold again, huh?" :lol Poor guy, he's SO patient. I'll have to work on his sweater for at least a little while each day so that he doesn't feel like he has been completely ignored, after all, it was only in 2005 that he asked me to make him a sweater. Don't rush me, y'know? :lol

Elle

Fabulous! The book is wonderful! Hubby will understand, I hope!

Yes, he'll absolutely understand. He'll make a show of it if anyone remarks about my crochet when we're talking, but it's all in jest and he'll make sure they know it. He knows I love him to death and will finish his sweater as soon as I can, and he understands that I get excited about starting new projects. He's a good guy. :manyheart

Elle

That's funny...My hubby asked me to make him some shirts (sew) flannel ones..That was about the timeframe too..We NOW live in Arizona..The HOTSPOT!!!..When he asked we lived in Oregon...lol...

Archived