Update 7/14

123mama

Update 7/14

I took the comfortghan over to Brooke today for her little girl and it was the best time to do it because tomorrow is her birthday. She was so happy and said to tell everyone THANK YOU.

There are so many requests going on I am going to cancel mine. I will use the squares the few of you offered and make the little girl one Maybe some other time for the little boy and mom.

:)

The little girl has been in the hospital again this past week and her mother has had to take time off to be with her. The medicine they are trying to use has gave her 5 big ulcers.

I can make some squares for you. It doesn't take long to make a couple of squares and I enjoy making them when I'm watching movies or TV shows. They don't require a lot of thinking while watching.

123mama.....I need your mailing address to send squares. You can PM me the info. I'll have a package to mail out Friday.

Hey Sondra...just letting you know I'll be mailing your squares tomorrow. I've done 2 in pink, 2 in teal and 2 in off-white. 2 for each! :hook

Sondra, your squares went to the post office today. Hope you like them.

Sondra, if you need more squares, I can make more while I wait on squares to come in for Patti's 'ghan.

Sondra....do you need more squares? I think I'm going to have too many for Patti's 'ghan. So if you need more, let me know & I'll send the extras to you.

Archived