Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Cotton Candee

I frogged my 5 rounds and started over so I now have 12 points and am already on round 10. it goes really fast! I really like this pattern. I'll have to figure out how to post pictures.

wendy

You go Wendy! You can upload your pics to Flickr, or any picture host and then right click on the pic. Copy the properties address. then come here and you will see the little yellow squear with tiny mountains and a son. click on that and take everything out of the space and copy the properties you copied to there. It will then show your pic. I actually use blogger and make it private to store my pics. I wish I had used flickr in the first place though since I think that way is easier.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok now that is sooooooooo pretty

Quote:

Originally Posted by afswife viewpost.gif

oh nice pics everyone im still awaiting my sis to show her pics lol

guess I was posting while you were writing! :hook

hehehe yeppers its because we think so alike roflol thats what sisters do:crocheting

:hugWhat a sweet sister I have! Can y'all believe how she is here lying just to not hurt my feelings! :c9 btw, thankx!

Ok,,,I need to join this CAL. I've been wanting to do a RR forever, but Ive been a chicken. I'm jumping in now. I blew my stashbusting this week buying yarn for a ripple - but im doing a RR instead :clap:clap:clap I'm going to give it a shot anyway. I already have a pattern - we'll see how many times I need frog it b4 I get the hang of it :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Cant wait to get started - you guys do such beautiful work. you're my inspiration. Keep the pics coming :yes

I decided to use this CAL to make some baby blankets from my stash for Project Linus... onward and upward!:hook:hook

That's great! You will probably have 3-4 done to my one! :lol

I am so jealous of all of you...I haven't started mine yet still buried under the other 3 that I am trying to finish.:( I am happy that I can still crochet, but I am anxious to start this project. oh well, I will just have to stitch faster.:devil At least one of my projects is also a rr so I will be stitching the right type of ghan for this project, it's just not the rr I want to be doing.

:hugWe have another "come frog with us" to add to the list fellow rr'ers! Put your hooks together and welcome Chris aka 130chris....

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I have frogged so far at least 20 times and started completely over 4... so if you think you are not in the right place, then I don't know where to put you! :lol I haven't worked on mine but what I have posted right now. My 1yo DN is sick and spent the night... I haven't slept yet and she is here till Monday. Man, do I hate it when little ones get sick. Anyway, her 2 older brothers are here to so we will see what I can get done. I did interest the youngest into trying to use a loom to make himself something so that we can both work on our projects together! Cross your hooks for me!

:hook:hook:hook

:hook

:hook:hook:hook

ok thats as best an x as i can make of hooks lol good luck and btw im not lying like most sisters id tell you how it really is roflol:laughroll:neener

Now im off to get ready and pack my star up we are off to spend the day at the park after a quick trip to petsmart and compusa then i get to sit and crochet whilehubby takes pics woohooooooo

I am so jealous of all of you...I haven't started mine yet still buried under the other 3 that I am trying to finish.:( I am happy that I can still crochet, but I am anxious to start this project. oh well, I will just have to stitch faster.:devil At least one of my projects is also a rr so I will be stitching the right type of ghan for this project, it's just not the rr I want to be doing.

Heck, Valerie, just mail them to Colleen and she can finish them in a heart's beat! :lol I have had the 6 to 12 to 24 point rr pattern for about 2-3 months now and I had to finish all my WIPs before starting it since the money I made from these custom orders was used for the yarn for this rr! ;) Besides, I will still be here doing mine for awhile and Colleen will be on her 20th or so... if she is winging the pattern and crochets real slow, like taking breaks of 2-3 weeks, that is!

Gosh I love all the color variations! My pastel blue and white look rather BORing next to some of yours.

I love pastel blue and white together! I was telling Colleen how I don't like grey yarn or actually anything grey but her pink and grey rr is to die for! Oh and if you really don't like the colors... you can always :frog frog :2frog it! :rofl

:hook____:hook

____:hook___

:hook____:hook

ok thats as best an x as i can make of hooks lol good luck and btw im not lying like most sisters id tell you how it really is roflol:laughroll:neener

Now im off to get ready and pack my star up we are off to spend the day at the park after a quick trip to petsmart and compusa then i get to sit and crochet whilehubby takes pics woohooooooo

Okay Melissa... FYI, the smilies here don't let you put spaces in front of them to move them over. You have to put . or _ to make a space. That would be the best I could do!

and btw im not lying like most sisters id tell you how it really is roflol:laughroll:neener

Yea, right... you don't lie! :blah Let me tell these fine crocheters just what you were like when you were little and let them draw their own conclusions!

So, here it goes...

Melissa is younger than I and I used to read to her at night:book until she fell asleep :sleep When she was a teenager, I even taught her how to :drive drive and that was down right life threatening! :eek We made snowmen :2snowman together in the winter and I would take her shopping with me too! :shop I bought her ice cream :icecream, made her some socks :socks and a little teddy bear :teddy she named PeeWee!

I even took the blame when she shot a :cat with a :slingshotslingshot out of a :tree tree. I was there for opening day for her 1st play :lurk at school :school. Mom always thought Melissa was such an angle :angel but I knew better... :devil

Now don't get me wrong, I do love her very much :vheart but y'all know how the "little" sister is ALWAYS the spoiled one :yes. So, here is my :2c and we'll see what she has to say when she gets back and says she doesn't lie:xfin.

Heck, Valerie, just mail them to Colleen and she can finish them in a heart's beat! :lol I have had the 6 to 12 to 24 point rr pattern for about 2-3 months now and I had to finish all my WIPs before starting it since the money I made from these custom orders was used for the yarn for this rr! ;) Besides, I will still be here doing mine for awhile and Colleen will be on her 20th or so... if she is winging the pattern and crochets real slow, like taking breaks of 2-3 weeks, that is!

I think if we look closely, she probably has smoke coming off her hooks,lol. I am not that fast, it usually takes me between 7 and 10 days to do a rr. and that is doing the standard 12 point, I know this one is gonna take longer than that because of all the extra instructions. and also that I have only done 12 and one 5 point star ghan, never tried anything else. I have had the aztec sun pattern for a few months now but haven't had the chance to look at it much too many other projects to complete first.:help

Slowly but surely though, I am getting it done....one row at a time.:)

I love pastel blue and white together! I was telling Colleen how I don't like grey yarn or actually anything grey but her pink and grey rr is to die for! Oh and if you really don't like the colors... you can always :frog frog :2frog it! :rofl

I'm making it for someone who loves those colors! Frog it? Oh my goodness gracious no! LOL! It's about 4 ft across now. I'm at the point of no return!

Here's a little more progress. Although the color is all wrong. My colors are as follows from center out: soft pink, orchid, grape and plum heather. I couldn't even get the colors to scan right. And even on the Caron website the colors aren't the same as mine. Oh well. So in real life that color that looks blue goes better with the other colors. It's sad that you can never get the colors to come out just as you see them.

0216081713.jpg

:devil

My son has decided he wants the spiderman rr in black, like "bad" spiderman. So now it looks like I'll have 2 on the hook once I get started. :eek

Since the little booger just turned 6 on Tuesday, I let him talk me into it.

Oh, and look at that my 10th post. I am no longer a new neighbor, wheeeee!

Here's a little more progress. Although the color is all wrong. My colors are as follows from center out: soft pink, orchid, grape and plum heather. I couldn't even get the colors to scan right. And even on the Caron website the colors aren't the same as mine. Oh well. So in real life that color that looks blue goes better with the other colors. It's sad that you can never get the colors to come out just as you see them.

0216081713.jpg

That is very pretty indeed! I know what you mean about the colors. Like I said, it was the same with mine too. The purple looks so dull and almost blue. I finally got some sleep so maybe I can catch up to you... :hook

My son has decided he wants the spiderman rr in black, like "bad" spiderman. So now it looks like I'll have 2 on the hook once I get started. :eek

Since the little booger just turned 6 on Tuesday, I let him talk me into it.

Oh, and look at that my 10th post. I am no longer a new neighbor, wheeeee!

1- :party:bday:party Happy 6th Birthday Little Booger!

2-:cheer:cheer:cheer Congrats on the New Neighbor upgrade to JUNIOR VILLAGER! :cheer:cheer:cheer

3. So you must have young wonderful eyes to be able to work so much in black! That would be so hard for me! :yes Is it completely black or are you going to use shades of grey to bring out the design. Okay, I just wrote that and it sounded crazy to me... You would have to do something to distinguish it from a black rr and a spiderman rr. :blush Little Booger is very lucky to have a Mom like you!

OOps I hit the wrong button after saying wow lol. I come back from work and had to catch up with all the posts today. Welcome to everyone that is just joining. To all the pics they look great. Anyone lagging behind no worries I still havnt gotten a chance to start and still have no clue how to add the points in lol so I am sure I will need to join the frog club soon. I will try and start tonite but I am really tired so we shall see.

That is very pretty indeed! I know what you mean about the colors. Like I said, it was the same with mine too. The purple looks so dull and almost blue. I finally got some sleep so maybe I can catch up to you... :hook

Thank you. You will probably catch up and then pass me. I may be fast out of the gate, but things tend to get in the way of progress as I go along.

Archived