Cotton Candee

Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

I love it!

Practice makes perfect - at least that what my grandpa taught me!! No worries though - I had trouble at first too - now I'm addicted to RR's!

I am making this one now....its not the same pattern though. Its the diffucult 'Six-Pointed Star Afghan' lol...I have a few more rounds done than what is in the pic but I had to stop to make 2 Seija Sets for gifts.

6-24pointstar.jpg

I'm on the RR bandwagon!!! So far I have 39 rounds done! Just about to finish the last two rounds with 12 points then moving on to doubling up to make 24 points. That translates to 18-ish rounds to go and some ends to work in! Very pleased with how it's going!

In between to break things up I am also working on two new designs. Both will be kept hush until they are ready for testing hehe.

T-

I love this in red, white and blue. Can you tell me how did you put the stars in. I kow my MIL would love this so it may have to be a Christmas gift. Thanks for sharing.

I made a 9 point rr....than made stars and sewed them on by attaching each point of the star and by doing that I used a weaving technique like you do the ends in crochet.

The star pattern is on-line......at

http://www.innerchildcrochet.com

I used the same weight yarn and hook I made the afghan with.I attached each star on the blue at a point and laid them so they corresponded with the points.I hope this makes since.....

This looks great! :clap What pattern did you use? Doesn't look like you had to add any points!

A 9 point rr..........sorry not the 6-12-24 rr

th_RRAztecsun001.jpg

I am trying to figure out the picture thing it is clickable I think!! :D

th_RRAztecsun001.jpg

:clap It's beautiful!!! I love the colors!:cheer

I am sooo excited! Thanks to all the patience and help from people on jhere.. I think I may be doing the pattern right! I am going to take pics right now!

Thank you!!! Thank you soooo much for your help.. and the help of ALL who helped me so patiently. I was soooooooo excited when I hadnt made any mistakes that I know of!

A 9 point rr..........sorry not the 6-12-24 rr

Where can I find a pattern for the 9 point? anyone know? I want to do my next rr in this pattern! Love that I don't have to add points! :hook

i thought after doing 3 rr's i would have got it out of my system but no, after looking at the ones that have been finished since i last posted i want to make another, will this ever end.

Jan

Where can I find a pattern for the 9 point? anyone know? I want to do my next rr in this pattern! Love that I don't have to add points! :hook

Aggie May has one, I think there is a link for it somewhere on here. Can somone help me out? :hook

th_RRAztecsun001.jpg

This came out really nice and I love the color combination. I always have trouble with that. You did a beautiful job.:clap

th_rr2002.jpg

I only have 9 rows left to do!!! I can't wait to get this done!!!

th_rr2002.jpg

I only have 9 rows left to do!!! I can't wait to get this done!!!

Wow Dorothy you're getting it done:applause. It looks good.

I have a few 9 points - check out my signature section.

Thanks Monica! I checked out the patterns in your signature and I found 8 points but I don't see any 9 points? Am I missing something?:think

Aggie May has a 9 point rr pattern. If you pm her she'd love to share it with you.

here's one on crochetville....

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=77725

havent done this one yet but its free

I posted a message after this basically saying "Doh!" because I realized after I posted it that mine are 8 points not nine - so sorry for the confusion - I am not sure what happened to my later post?