Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Cotton Candee

Sue...that does look like a sunflower! I love it! I've been crocheting off and on today on my 5 point. Here's a pic...

100_4736.jpg?t=1208664034

And there is my daughter watching T.V....

I'm going to put a white cloudy border and continue with the white.

Very pretty indeed and "hi daughter" from Sue :cheer

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love your color choice and your progress so far, I did the aztec sun pattern in different colors also. Here is my completed aztec sun, and one that I started and stopped when it looked big enough.(this one is a rug)

DSCN4369-1.jpg

I didn't do borders on mine, so I can't help with that sorry :(

We are into flowers? :lol Very pretty! So am I missing something? Your Aztec Sun is where?

Thanks all for the compliments.. I really appreciate them... It motivates me even more!!! :o)

Sue, I wasnt upset, I didnt know what else to call it!!!! LOL It just kinda went on its own way and i let it. Ya know what I mean? Blueberry milk? I hate to say it but YUCK!!!!!!! I couldnt even imagine.

Thanks all for the compliments.. I really appreciate them... It motivates me even more!!! :o)

Sue, I wasnt upset, I didnt know what else to call it!!!! LOL It just kinda went on its own way and i let it. Ya know what I mean? Blueberry milk? I hate to say it but YUCK!!!!!!! I couldnt even imagine.

Yeah.. Blueberries are the only berry I am not real fond of so it being in milk would be pretty much yeck! Have you done much more?

We are into flowers? :lol Very pretty! So am I missing something? Your Aztec Sun is where?

oops!:blush This is what happens when you are up reading message boards when you know you are tired and should be sleeping, sorry I edited my original post. The flower rug was for my16 year old neice who loves flowers, butterflies, and winnie the pooh. (and also all shades of pink, for me personally I think that pink is a bit bright, but she loved it)

When adding points and it is not fun to do

look at it as a break as something new:D

They really don't take much time at all

just do one or two each day, and be a doll:c9

After you are done, you will feel so much better

Then around you go again being the go getter!:yes

Each time you go down to the valley floor

you won't crochet as many stitches as before:yay

but by adding points, which does make you daff

does allow you to cut your stitches by half:hook

So get off your bum and pick up that ghan

and crochet just a little a day or what you can:cheer

before you know it, it will be done

and then you can start on the Aztec Sun?:devil

Love the poem, Sue! Thanks! LOL! I did add 2 more points so far today :cheer

Now, as for getting it done and moving on to the Aztec Sun?!:eek it might be a little while, lol!:hug

Well consider yourself lucky you have the pattern for the Aztec Sun. I bought, got it, bought the yarn for it, and now can't find the book anywhere:(. I guess it would be funny if I wasn't so mad at myself:angry. I've spent the last 2 hours going through all my crochet books, and I have a ton of them, no where. This is what I get for organizing. I had everything out a couple of weeks ago and was organizing my books into binders and clearing out some stuff; putting duplicates in a pile and NOW IT IS GONE.

I'm so dang organized I can't find it.:no

So now instead of crocheting I'm :cry, see if I organize again.:lol

Well consider yourself lucky you have the pattern for the Aztec Sun. I bought, got it, bought the yarn for it, and now can't find the book anywhere:(. I guess it would be funny if I wasn't so mad at myself:angry. I've spent the last 2 hours going through all my crochet books, and I have a ton of them, no where. This is what I get for organizing. I had everything out a couple of weeks ago and was organizing my books into binders and clearing out some stuff; putting duplicates in a pile and NOW IT IS GONE.

I'm so dang organized I can't find it.:no

So now instead of crocheting I'm :cry, see if I organize again.:lol

Same thing happened to me. I lost a graph pattern I bought some time ago...and now with my stuff squirreled away (neatly out of sight:() I can't find it anywhere! I'm hoping the lady who I bought it from (I'm a good customer) will take pity on me and send me the one sheet I need:blush

I got a few rounds done last night before work but could not concentrate today. Lack of sleep will do that I'm told. If thats the case I am surprised I get anything done. LOL

will try again later

wow everyone's ghans look so pretty - love how the some look like flowers - that is what I am working on -- a new pattern that ends up looking like a flower. I hope to post pictures soon. I know I keep saying that, but it is the end of the semester and I am way busy! SOON!

WOW -- Gather now shows page counts on all articles . . . my Sunshine Round Ripple pattern has had 21198 views since I posted it February 14, 2007! Can you believe that many people have clicked to view that pattern . . . if only I had a dollar for each one!

Today has been a bad day...when we got home from church today our family dog of 8 yrs passed away. He has been sick for a few weeks, not eating or drinking. I had to give him water through a dropper. He was on antibotics and was doing better yesterday...he even started eating again. My daughter is just heart broken...that was her dog. I'm just glad that we were all there when he took his last. So, as a tribute to him (Jacob Cooper...the big doofy dog!!)

We love you Jacob!! (He's the bigger one)

100_0928.jpg?t=1208745321

I have a few others on the drawing board... havent picked out the color scheme yet.... but they will be quilts/ghans.. they look kind of abstract on paper.

I am going to try one when I get through with Misa's Desert Star.

I do purses too....i have alot of projects in my closet... but no pics of them..

Clayton....it was a blessing that you were there for your furbaby at the end...and that your last memories of him were seeing him eating and drinking. I love the picture! Your other one will miss him and look for him. Be prepared for that.

Our furry ones were always too ill to continue and we had to bring them in to the vet for that last trip....:(

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Today has been a bad day...when we got home from church today our family dog of 8 yrs passed away.

:hug So sorry about your sweet dog. We have 4 elderly dogs, all of them on meds and going down hill. Our yellow lab looks a lot like Jacob! They are our babies. :hug

My brother's round ripple afghan is almost done. Last set of points have been added - w00t!. Now I am just going round to finish the color pattern. I think I have 7 or 8 rounds to go. Will post completed pictures soon.

Clayton-

:hugI'm sorry about your dog, Jacob. I'm sure you and your family will miss him a lot!!

We lost our dog on a Sunday too, only she was just old, not sick. I thought I'd never get done crying. It's hard to lose a friend.

I posted a question und Crochet Help thread, but I probably should have put it here. Can anyone help me with my Spidey RR?

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76829

Hope this link works.

Thanks,

sharon

I haven't made one so can't help - sorry...

Archived