Cotton Candee

Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Thanks all!!!

Now to go onto more points!

Here is my crochet rainbow baby ghan so far. Its such a beautiful pattern to do, sorry if I keep repeating myself but it is. Im just using scrap yarn and size 4mm hook. Photo is clickable.

th_P1030374.jpg

Yours really came out beautiful! I love the colors you chose!

What is the brand of yarn you used and colors?

The one I did was much paler.. Have to admit, I like yours better than mine!

th_rainbowafghanforSiera-2007.jpg

I am going to try to post a pic of my rr.

th_DCP_0086.jpg

Beautiful job! I love the border also!

Love the colors you chose!

Thank you, Sue! I'm going to give it a try once I get enough coffee in me to wake up this morning, lol! Hopefully it will make more sense today, lol! :hug

Well? Did that help? :think

Yours really came out beautiful! I love the colors you chose!

What is the brand of yarn you used and colors?

The one I did was much paler.. Have to admit, I like yours better than mine!

th_rainbowafghanforSiera-2007.jpg

I think they are both pretty.

I am going to try to post a pic of my rr.

th_DCP_0086.jpg

very pretty! Are you only going to double the points or do more?

Okay...this is my first attempt on a RR...it will be a camo one for my son! I hope it turns out good!!:eek

Shelby your RR looks fantastic.:clap

Mamacrochet yours looks amazing. :clap

I just used scrap 8ply Carnival yarn for mine and although I used the same colors I had to go with the brighter colors as thats all I had at the time.

Clayton good luck with the RR, you will enjoy making it.

Sue hows it going, are you making another RR.

Sue, I want to thank you for your help yesterday. It helped a lot!!! After a couple cups of coffee and your instructions I was able to figure it out, lol! Today I'm going to attempt to add my first set of points, so stand by! I'm probably going to be calling out for more help, lol!

Claytonclan, I'm sure your RR is going to be beautiful! They are a lot of fun! Good Luck! :cheer

very pretty! Are you only going to double the points or do more?

Sue - I'm not sure what my next rr will be. I'd like to use some scraps & I am comfortable with this one. Maybe the next one after the scrap will be more points. I love the one Donna made!

Cheryl - Thanks! I did one earlier with peach instead of rust. Think I like that one even more.

You all have such gorgeous RR's...I can't wait to dig in and make some again.

I have started my RR today and I am loving it. I am having to figure out when to change colors and how often. What's really neat about this, is you can make it look soooo awesome! I am on round 5...I am not getting how it will look like a star...I'm sure it'll come together!!

Im BACKKKKKKKKKKK lol things are slowing down a little I added my Pictures to the photobucket account one of my finished first one and one that i have started for my mom that i am not following a pattern too im just winging it lol all the photos are absolutely breathtaking I have missed yall hugsss

I have started my RR today and I am loving it. I am having to figure out when to change colors and how often. What's really neat about this, is you can make it look soooo awesome! I am on round 5...I am not getting how it will look like a star...I'm sure it'll come together!!

The points become more defined with more rows.(more noticeable on the 12 point rr, IMO) I think that in the beginning it looks more like a circle than a star, but as you add rows (and the alternating rows of large and small shells) the points seem to grow right before your eyes, lol.

Okay...this is my first attempt on a RR...it will be a camo one for my son! I hope it turns out good!!:eek

Welcome Claytonclan to the rr CAL at the 'ville

I am sure you will do good and it will look swell

I recently did several more rows of the baby RR (12 point) I'm working on. Hopefully I'll have something to show this week - it's baby yarn, so it's slow progress.

Sue hows it going, are you making another RR.

I am making one but it is going real slow... I am using Caron Simply soft in rainbow colors with black separating each color... so far... it might change though if it doesn't shape up! :lol

One of the women I crochet with asked if I would make a Mario for her so I did that last night and finished it today...

th_mariofrontviewsmall.jpg

His hat is a little big but other than that I think he came out okay... I just had to take a break from the rr for bit...

Sue, I want to thank you for your help yesterday. It helped a lot!!! After a couple cups of coffee and your instructions I was able to figure it out, lol! Today I'm going to attempt to add my first set of points, so stand by! I'm probably going to be calling out for more help, lol!

Claytonclan, I'm sure your RR is going to be beautiful! They are a lot of fun! Good Luck! :cheer

I eagarly wait to hear how it is going! So glad to help!:hug

Im BACKKKKKKKKKKK lol things are slowing down a little I added my Pictures to the photobucket account one of my finished first one and one that i have started for my mom that i am not following a pattern too im just winging it lol all the photos are absolutely breathtaking I have missed yall hugsss

About time... I moved your pics too silly sis... you didn't post in the right place! They are all lovely btw... are you sure you didn't have Mom do them? :P

I recently did several more rows of the baby RR (12 point) I'm working on. Hopefully I'll have something to show this week - it's baby yarn, so it's slow progress.

You miss the larger yarn for the speed it gives you but while I was using the thread to make mario, It was nice to see more detail than you get with yarn. I have never used anything larger weight than the 4ply ww. I am thinking of doing that soon though... just to get something done fast! :lol Can't wait to see the pics Judy!

I am making one but it is going real slow... I am using Caron Simply soft in rainbow colors with black separating each color... so far... it might change though if it doesn't shape up! :lol

One of the women I crochet with asked if I would make a Mario for her so I did that last night and finished it today...

His hat is a little big but other than that I think he came out okay... I just had to take a break from the rr for bit...

I absolutely love him. Great job Sue.

You used thread for Mario:eek

My hands were feeling it when I finally finished Stewie today - using RHSS:P

th_HPIM0518.jpg

I made him because I think his character on The Family Guy is a hoot!

Judy, he's great:cheer You guys are so talented.

About time... I moved your pics too silly sis... you didn't post in the right place! They are all lovely btw... are you sure you didn't have Mom do them? :P

:nahnah of course im sure she didnt do it lol im still trying to get her to grasp the concept of a rr period lol

Look at me posting them in wrong section good thing i keep you on your toes or we wouldnt have a excuse to keep you around roflol jk

Its great to be back.... and all of these pics are great i cant wait to get the mario in the mail btw lol

That is just too cute!!!

I like him the way you did it... hat and all!!! :hook