Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Cotton Candee

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is my photo for the week. You all saw my first finished blue star afghan now this is my blue star afghan in the bright colors. The green and the orange are brighter than in the photo. Im leaving this blue star as a ripple and might go as far as the next bit where you add more squares and the wedges. Photo is clickable.

th_P1030371.jpg

fabulous colors!! I have to get that book asap!

Well the points went well. Still lovin' what this afghan is doing. Have new pictures but over slept this morning so couldn't upload them before work.

Finally took the time to take pics of finished RR...

Looking for the link to add to photobucket and can't find it

Sahara loves it

SaharasApproval.jpg

RRFinished2.jpg

That is amazing! and it looks huge! Probably because of the way you have the colors worked, it seems like an optical illusion.

Everyone's ghans look so pretty - Especially love that Herschners pattern - been wanting to do that for so many years and never have. Perhaps soon since I have also had that book for years and just admired the pattern and never done it - I don't do more than baby ghans much, but I really like that one. I am working on adding squares to the one I am doing in the banana berry, spring green, turquoise, and a blueberry looking color I have had that is eons old from a yardsale find (my sister and mom find them for me, not me - some are good and some sits for eons in my yarn bin, lol, which is likely why they were yardsaled in the first place). I hope to have pics soon.

Here is my photo for the week. You all saw my first finished blue star afghan now this is my blue star afghan in the bright colors. The green and the orange are brighter than in the photo. Im leaving this blue star as a ripple and might go as far as the next bit where you add more squares and the wedges. Photo is clickable.

th_P1030371.jpg

Wendy... I really like this! It looks nothing like the blue one. While orange is not a favorite color of mine, I really like the colors you have used! Great job!

0notworthy.gif

SaharasApproval.jpg

Uh Jeannie... just how long did it take you to go around on that last few rows and how many skeins are in this thing? Like WOW... it is not only beautiful but could warm New England! I am truely impressed!

Oh, and I added it to our PhotoBucket!

It still boggles my mind when I look and yours and Priszm's since they are both so huge... What work and dedication you both have... and anyone else able to stick to a ghan that long!

Aimee, Can't wait for your pictures to post!

Sahara loves it

SaharasApproval.jpg

RRFinished2.jpg

Gorgeous!

Finally got a decent pic uploaded.

2369332067_aedc6a5e8d.jpg

Already 2 rows beyond this. Hope to get to play with it a lot this weekend.

I think the points look good too! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Great job! I just know the picture doesn't do it justice with the blue and black looking so close together.

Good news ~ DH gave me a new camera! It has a flash (which as y'all know, mine was broken,) uses a SanDisk card which I have already so I don't have to buy a new one, and it is little and light to carry! The pictures come out much better now and I am so excited! :cheer

Good news ~ DH makes computers to sell and he fixes them too... Well, he is upgrading his system and I am getting a different PC that is going to have more programs AND a floppy drive. Right now, I don't have MSoffice and it drives me crazy...

Bad news ~ While he is changing me over, he is also putting in my harddrive in the new PC so that I don't lose anything. This might mean I might not have access to a PC for a few days. I might be able to use his, but then he might have his torn down too... DH says it won't take long but you never know what might happen.

Good news ~ If it gets too bad, I will use my PS3 but typing on that thing is awful until I get a keyboard for it.

Good news ~ Another co-worker is pregos... So I will be making another baby afghan for her. The last one worked up quick and pretty so I might just do that but not in the blended. Thinking on it and will get back atcha...

I love seeing all the ghans on PhotoBucket! They are not being added where the 1st viewed is the last added but rather in random places so you have to look for the new ones...

I like to view in the grid and all at the same time!

Sahara loves it

SaharasApproval.jpg

RRFinished2.jpg

WOW :clap:clap:clap. Beautiful.

Finally got a decent pic uploaded.

2369332067_aedc6a5e8d.jpg

Already 2 rows beyond this. Hope to get to play with it a lot this weekend.

This is great and I also like the points. Can't wait to see more.:yay

Baby12-24.jpg First 12 to 24 point. This one is baby sized because it is only 38". The ruffling drove me nutty, so I made it small.

looks very nice, the ruffle makes it soft looking, don't worry about it. I love the color combo

Archived