Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Cotton Candee

Do you know what colors you are using yet Judy? :crocheting

I'm not sure...I have some Caron brites that would make a terrific blended RR...or my baby yarn for Project Linus. But maybe I'll find out my SP name and preferences by then and start one for her. Boy, would she be shocked!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok still havent decided on my colors yet its hard to decide i think ill make this one for myself so i might need to go shopping roflol i laugh because i have over 300 balls and skeins of yarn and i stopped counting last christmas but i think it might mean a trip lol

Hi, I'm pretty new here and I've never done a CAL before and would definitely like to join this one. I've been admiring this pattern for a long time and would like to give it a try. I have no idea what colors I want. I will obviously have to go shopping. Of course my other half wants to know what's wrong with the yarn I have. I'm actually working on a RR with every couple of rows being different colors to use up my stash, but I'll need something new for this one. Count me in Sue.

Darski: I love the way you did your colors and pattern.

Tena that is very pretty.

Darski, what row did you start yours on and how many dc were going down from the point to where you sk. 2? Inquiring minds want to know. Your color combos are beautiful I really like that alot. Oh yea and which pattern are you using? I am so nosy. I have only done the RR using the spiderman pattern except I do all dc and don't put in the sc round.

love the greens....I've chosen to go a different route than the earthy tones I always use. I had picked up quite a bit of yarn from Michael's not too long ago. They're Vanna's Choice yarns in Brick, Honey, Autumn Print (variegated), and Beige. Hopefully it'll blend in nicely.

Tena what color are you using?

I love making babh'ghans in this pattern.

Yours looks soft :)

I don't have the sleeves anymore but I think it is Caron, but don't know what the color is , it's a soft mint baby green and is very soft to the touch.

I don't have the sleeves anymore but I think it is Caron, but don't know what the color is , it's a soft mint baby green and is very soft to the touch.

I think there's somethingcalled "Pound of Love" - baby yarn from Caron...and it IS the softest acrylic yarn in the world

Is it too late to join in? I have 2 baby RR to make before the end of April! This might be the motivation I need. I'm planning to use Aggie May's pattern. I'll let you know the colors if it's ok for me to join.........I'll check back later! Thanks!

Darski, you've just started and it's already beautiful!!!

I started with Aggie May's 6 pointed star pattern and then just added in the new points when I thought it would be a good idea.

I have been winging it pretty much so far. I know I have lots of the spring green and the white so I plan to use more of those rows but I want that pretty, darker colour for accent here and there.

When I can I will count the stitches along a row. My new points are now longer than the originals... oh well

Darksi,

Yours looks very nice, love the look of it so far. I may have to alter my pattern a bit, the aztec sun doesn't have the squares, but I love the way they look. can't wait to see how your progress goes :c9

Welcome to the CAL Mary and Sharon!

Come on in and sit right down... We officially start on Friday for this CAL but some are started already and some are finishing ones they need to get done. Whatever ripple you want to do is fine with us. I am actually new to this. I can crochet little critters, baby items, and anything else you might want that is small with either yarn or thread. :hook

I have never done a CAL, I haven't ever done a full blown afghan, nor have I ever done a ripple of any type... sooooooo I am out of my area of expertise so lots of learning for me! :clap

I plan on posting frequently and show pics of what I have done. I am hoping everyone will be doing the same! :yes

Everyone is welcome and as I just stated, I know nothing about what I am going to do. So all areas of expertise are welcome too! :hug

Thank you! This is my first CAL too. I've already started but I'll put it on hold until Friday. Mine is going to be 1 light blue and 1 white strand worked together. It will be a gift for an older relative.:cheerLight blue is her favorite color.

Is it too late to join in? I have 2 baby RR to make before the end of April! This might be the motivation I need. I'm planning to use Aggie May's pattern. I'll let you know the colors if it's ok for me to join.........I'll check back later! Thanks!

Darski, you've just started and it's already beautiful!!!

You are more than welcome... I know we have plenty of chairs here! :lol I frogged all that I had done for the middle part today, so I am starting from scratch again! :hook

here is my beginning. I may have added in my new points a little early but it seemed like a good idea at the time...

rr1-1.jpg

rr2-1.jpg

You do the most beautiful work Darski... Green is not a favorite color of mine, unless it is lime green, but this looks so nice! :nworthy:applause:faint

I'm doing a baby RR

Here is where I was as of Fri 2/8

fri2-8002.jpg[/img]

You do such nice work Tena! It looks so soft and pretty! How much bigger are you going to make it? :manyheart

Darski, so you went from 6 points to what 12 ?

Yes, I now have 12 points to work until I decide to add in the next add ons that will take me to the 24 points. This is how the 6 to 24 points ghan works.

Archived