Cotton Candee

Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Lavahalo your spiderman is very nice, if I had a boy I would make that one.

Lisa your rr is beautiful.

Valerie great progress so far.

Wendy hope you can get the pattern worked out.

I havent done anymore on mine. Been busy with sp stuff.

Thanks a bunch!:hook

Leslie tell your friend Sam that she did an awesome job, I love how she did the varigated lines, very creative.

I have done more on my pink ripple, just 4 more rows and then I will add more points. Im finding that it needs more 2dc 2ch 2dcs in the peaks to keep it straight though.

I'm posting this for my good friend Sam. She only has a dial up connection for her computer and I liked what she did with this so much that I wanted everyone to see it.

P1010012.jpg?t=1205327762

I love how she did that. It must have been rather time-consuming to work all that out to know where she was going. I am not only impressed with her skill but I just love the results. Way To Go Girl !!!!

How neat is that!!!! I admire anyone that can imagine that design and do it!!!

Maryann

I started my afghan and am going by trial and error. When it starts ruffling I change it up some. I am on round 22 already and the pastel colors look really nice together. I will try to take a picture tomorrow night when I have a few minutes to myself.

I just love everyones afghans. each one is so creative!

wendy

Immmmmmmmmmmmm BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK hey everyone sorry i had to go away for a few i had to take care of some personal stuff but im back ill post my finished pics tomorrow as i still havent took its picture yet but im starting on my next one and ill post those colors soon hugss and everyones blankets are so wonderful and to my sis there good to be back thanks everyone for yalls support

so i've decided to join in for this cal...i just started a 8 point rr ... i'm so excited

roundripple.jpg

HI Meme, great progress on your ripple, love the varigated color you are using.

HI Meme, great progress on your ripple, love the varigated color you are using.

yeah the sad thing is...i only have 3 skeins and when i went back to walmart...they were all gone!!!:( so i'm gonna make the majority of the ripple green and use the varigated in between

LavaHalo....its not hard, but its complicated. Lots of frogging. I learned a lot though aobut how this sort of pattern works.

MeMe. Those are great colors. Have fun and welcome

MeMe, great colors! Isn't it frustrating when you go to get more of a certain yarn and they are all out! :angry I'm sure you're ghan is going to be gorgeous though!

afswife, welcome back! Waiting to see pics............................

Leslie, your friends ghan is wonderful!

Well, I said that I'd post a pic of my new one, so here it is. I haven't got much done, but I like it so far! I'm using Aggie May's simple rr pattern again because it's just so wonderful and easy for me to do! Thank you Colleen :hug

100_0212-1.jpg

I'm posting this for my good friend Sam. She only has a dial up connection for her computer and I liked what she did with this so much that I wanted everyone to see it.

P1010011.jpg?t=1205327551

I really like the look of this ghan. Just one more variation in a wonderfully adaptable pattern. May have to try something like this in the future.

Thank you to all who posted comments about my aztec sun, working on the last section now so hopefully will be posting finished pics soon

here is another update on my aztec sun, I have added the last set of points so now we are at 32, I have just a few more rounds to go, but had to stop...ran out of delft blue, gotta make a run to wally later. There is one and a half round left for the delft blue and then one more section of the royal blue and then a white, about 12 rounds total.

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/mva5493/?action=view&current=DSCN4379.jpg

:hug Valerie,32 points in all! It looks just so nice!

Leslie tell your friend Sam that she did an awesome job, I love how she did the varigated lines, very creative.

I have done more on my pink ripple, just 4 more rows and then I will add more points. Im finding that it needs more 2dc 2ch 2dcs in the peaks to keep it straight though.

Can't wait to see pics!

Immmmmmmmmmmmm BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK hey everyone sorry i had to go away for a few i had to take care of some personal stuff but im back ill post my finished pics tomorrow as i still havent took its picture yet but im starting on my next one and ill post those colors soon hugss and everyones blankets are so wonderful and to my sis there good to be back thanks everyone for yalls support

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Get this Melissa... My brother found my best friend from Kindergarten! We lost touch back in 1983 and have been looking for each other ever since! I talked to her Tuesday for 3 hours and last night for 4! I am so hyped up over this! Just wanted to share my good fortune with you! Bout time you got back too. Mom musta gave you a real bad whipping where you couldn't sit at the 'puter for this long time! :lol

P1010011.jpg?t=1205327551

Leslie please let Sam know that I now want to do one with black but know that it won't look as nice as hers! Thank her for sharing with us please?

so i've decided to join in for this cal...i just started a 8 point rr ... i'm so excited

I just love your colors MeMe! Can't wait to see more!

Welcome MeMe to the CAL of Ripples

We will all hope yours doesn't have bowls or dimples

I am finding out the worst thing about us...

with all the color combos we make such a fuss

And we all want to is get the current one done

and buy new yarn so we can start a new one

So if you get addicted to the round ripple ghan

You will be one of us and know that you've become a fan

Welcome MeMe!!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

I haven't done any work on my afghan. My nephew is sick and I've been running after him. My 2 nieces are coming for a sleepover tomorrow while my nephew goes to his first State Gymnastics meet. I may be gone till Sunday morning. Keep up the good work!

I haven't done any work on my afghan. My nephew is sick and I've been running after him. My 2 nieces are coming for a sleepover tomorrow while my nephew goes to his first State Gymnastics meet. I may be gone till Sunday morning. Keep up the good work!

:yes I hope your nephew gets well soon and we'll miss ya!

I have just posted everyone's either WIP rr or the finished one. :P

If you want me to post a different pic, please PM me for this took FOREVER since I had to resize almost all of them AND I cropped and corrected as I could. I would have liked to have everyone's up there but I could only post 25! I am trying to figure out another way that would be easier and more flattering to your ghans! :yes Like posting Sam's and some others that I couldn't fit in!

Can't wait to see some more! We are missing a few members and have gained a few... I hope to see some new themes from them soon! :hook

I also was peeking on peoples flickr and saw some other ghans that I thought were totally awsome! :clap Just so some newbies and myself included, to rr and afghans, could everyone who does have some rr on flickr or anywhere else post some? :yay I know everyone would just love to see them. It is just unreal the difference color combos make! :crocheting

I want to thank everyone for their hard work and I am off now to watch TV... actually listen and work on mine!

:hug

Here are photos of ripples I have done in the past. You may have seen them before. All are clickable.

th_P1020814-1.jpg This one is my 2strand blended ripple

th_P1020894.jpgThis is my xmas ripple, dont think I took a photo of it on the floor, must do that.

th_MVC-020F.jpg This was my very first round ripple done in Caron SS yarn.

here are some links to some of mine, I haven't mastered getting the pic here but will give it a try...

?action=view&current=DSCN4379-1.jpg&t=1205469189101

?action=view&current=DSCN4221-2.jpg&t=1205469440778

?action=view&current=DSCN4137-1.jpg&t=1205470334273\

Well I tried the pics but it just didn't work, so here is a link to my album instead, there are a few pages of pics, most are rr's

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/mva5493/

Valerie what you do is click on the photos then down below click on generate html its the one in the right hand corner. It will take you to another screen and then you click on I think its the 3rd section it says recommended and then all you do is paste into your reply.

Valerie your ripples are beautiful, I love the green one the best. How did you do the middle part.

Here are photos of ripples I have done in the past. You may have seen them before. All are clickable.

th_P1020814-1.jpg This one is my 2strand blended ripple

th_P1020894.jpgThis is my xmas ripple, dont think I took a photo of it on the floor, must do that.

th_MVC-020F.jpg This was my very first round ripple done in Caron SS yarn.

Your blended is my favorite! What pretty work you do!:cheer:cheer:cheer

here are some links to some of mine. here is a link to my album instead, there are a few pages of pics, most are rr's

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/mva5493/

I like:

th_DSCN4137-1.jpgth_DSCN4169.jpgth_DSCN4075.jpg

th_DSCN3883.jpgth_DSCN3973.jpgth_DSCN3888.jpg

th_DSCN3792-1.jpgth_DSCN3756.jpgth_Picture67-1.jpg

th_DSCN4221-2.jpgth_DSCN4217.jpgth_DSCN4379.jpg

I just wanted to show yours off all together Valerie. I love the matching ball too!

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:h ug

Get this Melissa... My brother found my best friend from Kindergarten! We lost touch back in 1983 and have been looking for each other ever since! I talked to her Tuesday for 3 hours and last night for 4! I am so hyped up over this! Just wanted to share my good fortune with you! Bout time you got back too. Mom musta gave you a real bad whipping where you couldn't sit at the 'puter for this long time! :lol

Roflol Yep she did but no really i am doing a lot better as soon as i find my camera bag from our trip i will post the pics i am starting 2 more today yay ill post those as well

Sue, just wanted to say thank you for putting all the pics together on the 1st post! It's so wonderful to be able to see everyone's work all together like that! :cheer