Martha "coming home" Ponchos

LittleGreenStars

I finally sucked it up and made these! My DD ad I have both been wanting one and I thought it would be hard, but it was really easy! I took me 3 days to make both of them.

The pattern is on lionbrand.com

DD's - Made with Lion Brand Homespun "Baroque"

2245146218_d2884f2f91.jpg

Mine - Made with Lion Brand Homespun "Prairie"

2245147154_4fabf41596.jpg

I have been trying to make this one but I cannot get past the 4th row I always get lost at the end were it asks to 3dc ch1 3dcin chain 1 space any suggestions?:eek

I just looked at the pattern and it seems like ehat you are talking about is where the want you to make the "corner" which is the point in the front of the pocho.

So you are going to- 3dc 1ch then another 3dc all in the same space -which will give you the point.

Hope that helps.

I have to agree, these look great. I also did not like the look of the poncho on the pattern page, but yours are beautiful. Lion Brand should use your ponchos on the pattern!:clap:clap:clap:clap

I basically love everything you make! :applauseThese ponchos are no exception! Love the homespun yarns!

Thank you so much!!!:hug

I have to agree, these look great. I also did not like the look of the poncho on the pattern page, but yours are beautiful. Lion Brand should use your ponchos on the pattern!:clap:clap:clap:clap

Wow! What a compliment! Thanks! :hug

Archived