Super Bowl crocheting .........daisies & hearts

nevadamama

I made a few small things for my friends little girl she would ask for a shape and then see how long it would take me to make them. I whipped out a circle, square, rectangle, triangle and heart in the first quarter all from memory and by scratch she took them all hjome to be used as washcloths since they were cotton

What a Game!!! This is the 3rd year in a row I have crocheted through the game at someone else's party. No one seems to mind. I guess they all know me. Plus the ride was almost an hour one way so it gave me time to work in the car. I wish it had been light enough on the way home.

I made a hat twice, it had a weird lump, so I ripped it out and started over from row 3 or 4, apparently the problem started before that, because I am going to rip it out again. It isn't as bad, but I cannot stand it. I have no idea what I was thinking, because I've made ton of hat and never had this problem.???

So I put it away and made a baby bonnet. I have been trying to come up with a unique bonnet pattern for over a year, on and off. I was able to finish something I kinda like from a pink/white #10 cotton thread. I gave it to a friend to try on her baby tonight, and see how it fits. Cross your fingers for me, this the best one I have produced.I need a life size baby doll to try it on as I go. For some reason the shape never seems right.

Well I must confess, I did absolutely nothing, except watch the game and commercials. My hands were itching to pick up my work, but I got too engrossed. What a great game it was. :cheer:cheer:cheer

I was working on some goodies for my "kitchen swap" partner!! :crocheting And made a "big" mistake on one item, that I had to put aside, because there was no way to correct it. I didn't notice the mistake until after I weaved in the ends!! :eek:lol

Did you use yarn or thread on the daisies??? Very pretty! I got to finish my side-to-side sweater during the super bowl - yay!! Sure glad NY won too, yay yay yay!!

See post #14

:sstar:sstar:sstar

DH eagles as in Delhi School? In CIncinnati? I have a nephew who plays for the Eagles!! Would definitely like to see this ghan when its done!

We like to see any graph ghans. I thought you ment Philadelphia Eagles' date=' but will like to see this one also.:hook[/color']

Archived