How Many Projects Do You Work on At A Time?

How many projects do you work on at a time?  

417 members have voted

1. 1. How many projects do you work on at a time?

• 1-3 I like to finish a project before I start another one
    • 4-8 I have many people to crochet for (and/or myself)
    • 9-12 I can't stop thinking of new things I want to make!
    • 13+ No comment :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, apparently I can't even check my messages before I send them out. I ment to type, I have ADD, so it's very hard for me to even finish one project much less several. Therefore when I do finish one it's a party. Why start so many? I can't help it. If I had more material I'd be working on more. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently I have five projects in different stages of completion but I'm being very strict with myself and forbidding myself from starting something new until I've finished one of those.

I think my attention span is worse than my three-year-old's so I can't just stick to one project at a time.:D

I usually try to finish one project before I start the next. The problem is that I start a project and, since I work on it after work and during the weekends when I have time, what usually happens is that a project I need to have done by a certain day creeps up on me and I have to stop the current project and work on the deadline. Also, I have projects that I had started a logn time ago and stopped for whatever reason and have never gotten finished. They are always on the list and getting pushed down by newer projects.

Archived