*UPDATED MORE SQUARES FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT* check post 18 and 21 for new squares

Aelita

Okay the first two squares came from and I hope it's okay to use the 'ville names if not then let me know. These two are from Peggy85225 and aren't they nice:

Squares1.jpg

This next set is from grannyyannie:

Squares2.jpg

I love the dark blue square my grandmother loved butterflies so this square is a great reminder and the card I got was just beautiful.

This next square is one of the squares I made so far it's from Chris Simon's site called the Esther Square:

Mysquare1.jpg

so this is what I have so far and I will continue to update this page as I recieve and make squares. Thank you so much for the squares.

Okay here are some more squares I got:

these are from pat54 and they are nice:

Squares3.jpg

I love these two squares thank you so much.

Here is one more that I made:

Square4.jpg

this square came from the lionbrand site the pattern is called Squared Afghan and the one on the site is made from Vanna's choice but mine is made from Red Heart SS.

You've received some very pretty squares. I love seeing them. I like the butterfly one too and have made a few of them myself the squares by Pat54 are pretty I've never seen that pattern before. You're going to have a beautiful afghan when it's finished. Please keep posting.

Okay here are two more sets of squares I got this week. The first set is from Tracyleigh and they are nice:

Squares4.jpg

they are both darker then the pic gives them credit. The next set is from Pineknott and these are also darker in person:

Squares5.jpg

love them all and thank you again for the squares.

Oooh, great minds think alike, that's all I'm gonna say....

I'll have a package to send out to you some time next week with a few squares in it, all different patterns, but they'll go well with what you already have and the colors will match nicely, too.

It always amazes me (though it shouldn't) how these 'ghans wind up matching so much.

Here are some more squares I got yesterday from irikel in Puerto Rico:

Squares6.jpg

aren't they lovely? I got another butterfly square which my grandmother loved butterflies. I am now working on a few more myself so I'll be posting pics of them soon. Thank you irikel so much for your squares.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay here are two more squares for ya to enjoy. The first one comes from KellyA and it's a lovely purple don't you think?

Squares7.jpg

Okay this next one is from alibra and it's my only white square, I was thining of putting it in the middle and putting the other colors around it:

Squares8.jpg

I will be making more myself but I am appreciating the ones I have recieved so far.

do the squares have to be one color..

No they don't just goth colors like Dark reds, dark blues, dark greens, dark purples, and if white an off white color. No black borders b/c I am joining them in black.

I hope you have received the squares that I sent, or that you will soon. Take care!

Haven't got them yet but I am anxiously waiting for them *squeals with delight*

Okay Linda I got your squares sorry for posting so late but I got them in the mail on the 3rd but haven't gotten around to posting them. Sadly Tina I haven't recieved yours yet but I do pray that I do b/c I do want your squares to be part of my blanket. Anyways here are Linda's squares:

Squares9.jpg

lovely just lovely I love the variegated edging on the purple one. I also made a couple more and I am also working on another one as I type this but here are the two I did:

Squares10.jpg

I was going to wait and see if I recieve any more squares before I start to join them but I guess I will join what I got so far and I will continue to ad squares to it. Thank you so much everyone who has sent me squares and even though I did not recieve your squares Tina I thank you so much. I am going to put a black border around them then whipstitch them together.

Okay these two squares came from Eneida and they are beautiful:

Squares11.jpg

I love the purple one it reminds me of a dreamcatcher. Thank you Eneida so much they are lovely. These next two pics are both from Champygirl and they are BEAUTIFUL oh my gosh I was in heaven when I opened them so was my Jack Russell pup Chewie for some reason he thought the package was for him lol. Here they are:

Squares12.jpg

The purple, green and blue square has a puff heart, the star one is nice as well they all are don't you think? Here is the next one:

Squares13.jpg

Oh my gosh the Heart and Flower square are like 3-D. The Angel square is darling I love the Fairy square so much b/c I collect anything fairies. Oh my gosh thank you so much Champygirl and Eneida I love these squares.

Okay Linda I got your squares sorry for posting so late but I got them in the mail on the 3rd but haven't gotten around to posting them. Sadly Tina I haven't recieved yours yet but I do pray that I do b/c I do want your squares to be part of my blanket. Anyways here are Linda's squares:

Squares9.jpg

lovely just lovely I love the variegated edging on the purple one. I also made a couple more and I am also working on another one as I type this but here are the two I did:

Squares10.jpg

I was going to wait and see if I recieve any more squares before I start to join them but I guess I will join what I got so far and I will continue to ad squares to it. Thank you so much everyone who has sent me squares and even though I did not recieve your squares Tina I thank you so much. I am going to put a black border around them then whipstitch them together.

Hey, you did get mine! Mine are the purple, and peach/white! I didn't make the peach/white- someone else sent them with my purple. Glad you liked it.

Hey, you did get mine! Mine are the purple, and peach/white! I didn't make the peach/white- someone else sent them with my purple. Glad you liked it.

OOpps sorry about that Tina well I guess it was Linda's I didn't recieve. I should've looked on the envelope when I got it sorry for the mix up.

Okay Linda I did recieve your squares it seems the day my mom checked the mail she had the package but forgot to give it to me. Well she gave it to me and here are the pics of Linda's squares:

Squares14.jpg

Love the bright orange by the way and thank you so much for the squares sorry I got the package late.

Archived