Tampa Doll

C’ville Sweetheart tote

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

i have been waiting for this post and somehow hoped that you would mess it up and we would see who was getting it - atleast a hint - but no! the crochet angel covered it up good!

have a good night!

and whoever should recieve this beautiful bag - is one lucky person!

I just love all the bags that you make. I especially loved this one as red is my favorite color. Now we just have to wait and see who the lucky gal is!!

Can't wait to see who gets it..

Some lucky member is going to be verrrrrrry happy and I am green with envy!

I think a bag lady group would be awesome... I used mine yesterday afternoon when I went to UNC Chapel Hill ( I am Mizz May 2007), hoping someone would notice and identify themselves as a viller!

..I can't wait to see who Mizz Feb 2008 is!!

I think a bag lady group would be awesome... I used mine yesterday afternoon when I went to UNC Chapel Hill ( I am Mizz May 2007), hoping someone would notice and identify themselves as a viller!

Im a bag lady to :yay Im Mizz Surprise bag July 2007 love it love it love it

Ooooo so pretty! I am a little biased since my birthday is the day before Valentines day! I can't wait to see who gets this one!

Well, the bag is in the state it belongs and hopefully today or Monday it will get where it is going.:devil

Just Checked, the package was delivered.

\

I used mine when I went to meet other members of Crochetville as an icebreaker, it was great

Someone is going to be very happy! I can't wait to see who the lucky lady or gent is.

Oh my gosh! I tell you, I am so shocked:eek and so VERY grateful. And very touched that I was chosen. I still feel like somewhat of a newbie around here, even though I've been here since Dec 2006 LOL>

I love this tote - and it's going to be so nice to carry my work around with me.

Thank you so very, very much, Mary Jo!! And thanks to the person that suggested me as the recepient!

I am so sorry for posting so late - but here's what happened. My regular mail delivery was pretty early today - in the morning sometime. So I got the mail and never stepped back outside again til this evening around 8:30 pm - and BOOM there it was on my porch! So, the mail person obviously came back with it AFTER delivering letters and such and I did not hear a thing! I had to run to grocery store and came back and got settled and here I am. I will post a pic tomorrow. Have to use my web cam - get it set up and all....

Thank you so much, once again. You really made a gal feel very special today.:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Congrats on your tote! :yay

Congratulations Suzy on being the lucky lady to receive the wonderful tote :clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Enjoy using your new gorgeous tote made by a very special lady.

Congrats on your wonderful tote there i got to see one in person as sewnsew showed me hers and they are so pretty I hope you enjoy yours as much as donna does hers :)

Congratulations... :cheer

So glad you like the bag. I understand with your temps, I would not go out unless I had to myself.:lol

Enjoy and may it carry many wips for you.:hook