C’ville Sweetheart tote

Tampa Doll

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

i have been waiting for this post and somehow hoped that you would mess it up and we would see who was getting it - atleast a hint - but no! the crochet angel covered it up good!

have a good night!

and whoever should recieve this beautiful bag - is one lucky person!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a bag lady group would be awesome... I used mine yesterday afternoon when I went to UNC Chapel Hill ( I am Mizz May 2007), hoping someone would notice and identify themselves as a viller!

..I can't wait to see who Mizz Feb 2008 is!!

I think a bag lady group would be awesome... I used mine yesterday afternoon when I went to UNC Chapel Hill ( I am Mizz May 2007), hoping someone would notice and identify themselves as a viller!

Im a bag lady to :yay Im Mizz Surprise bag July 2007 love it love it love it

\

I used mine when I went to meet other members of Crochetville as an icebreaker, it was great

Oh my gosh! I tell you, I am so shocked:eek and so VERY grateful. And very touched that I was chosen. I still feel like somewhat of a newbie around here, even though I've been here since Dec 2006 LOL>

I love this tote - and it's going to be so nice to carry my work around with me.

Thank you so very, very much, Mary Jo!! And thanks to the person that suggested me as the recepient!

I am so sorry for posting so late - but here's what happened. My regular mail delivery was pretty early today - in the morning sometime. So I got the mail and never stepped back outside again til this evening around 8:30 pm - and BOOM there it was on my porch! So, the mail person obviously came back with it AFTER delivering letters and such and I did not hear a thing! I had to run to grocery store and came back and got settled and here I am. I will post a pic tomorrow. Have to use my web cam - get it set up and all....

Thank you so much, once again. You really made a gal feel very special today.:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Archived