C’ville Sweetheart tote

Tampa Doll

Can you believe it is February already? Time just seems to fly by.

Being February, it is time to think about hearts and flowers, lovers and sweethearts. Before you know it, Valentine’s Day will be here. With that in mind this month’s bag is called the Sweetheart tote. As you can see, it is red with red and white handles, white pocket with red lettering and all highlighted in solid white.

(clickable) th_XXCvilleSweetheartsFebTote.gif

This is the pattern I used:

http://www.maggiescrochet.com/pages/Leaflets/SpinRite/SR_570817_victorian_charm_main.htm

I used Peaches N’ Cream in Red, Peppermint and white. The pocket is done in size #10 America’s Best thread in white and red.

The pattern calls for a size 7/G 4.50mm hook.

May you all have a Happy Valentine’s Day.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*You* are the sweetheart, for putting so much time and effort into making one of these *every month* and then sending them away. Have you ever made one for yourself? You ought to keep one, one of these days...

I always click on these threads every months, not just to see your newest bag, but to get a glimpse of that pool and the inevitable sunshine...I'm a legal resident of FL, you know--my driver's license and voting registration are there. I don't miss FL a bit in the summer, when it's 75 degrees and the evenings are wonderfully cool after a hot day, but in January...it's a different story!

*You* are the sweetheart, for putting so much time and effort into making one of these *every month* and then sending them away. Have you ever made one for yourself? You ought to keep one, one of these days...

I always click on these threads every months, not just to see your newest bag, but to get a glimpse of that pool and the inevitable sunshine...

I agree you truly are a sweetheart! And that pool and sunshine do look wonderful! We have snow today! Just looking at the snow makes me cold.:lol

Your new bag is soooooo beautiful! It's cheery and bright and yummy, I suppose a lot of your personality rubbed off on it, lol! Your work is always so beautiful! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Pretty!!!!!!!

Hey, question!! Can you do these without looking at the pattern now? How many have you done? Ok -that was 2 questions!

I am going to have to get that pattern - it's a great looking tote!

I can do all but the pocket without looking at the pattern. After making one, you can do it without the pattern.

Now this is number 20. I have lots of fun making these and giving them away.

I have been gifted with 2 beautiful bags that 2 angels here on C'ville made me. One is sewn (fran) and another is crocheted (afswife).

I am glad I can bring a little sunshine your way, buy sharing mine out the window.:hook

Archived