Cold Shoulders

Mermaiden

I have been forgetting to post a few things... here is another one. I made the Cold Shoulders capelet from the S n' B Happy Hooker book for New Year's eve. Had a sleeveless dress to wear out and well, I had cold shoulders, lol! I decided last minute to make this and even later last minute to start it.... started making it at 10:30 at work that day, to wear that night, but I got it done! :hook So yeah, it's nice and fast and easy. Love this pattern!

Sorry the shots of it aren't that great, but ah well.

It's made from Lion Brand Chenille, so it's also nice and soft and fuzzy. :D

(clickable)

2276424080026294795yQnXRf_th.jpg

th_coldshoudlers.jpg

Lovely! Where did you manage to find Lion Chenille? All I can ever find is Chenille Thick and Quick.

http://www.smileysyarns.com/

Click on Internet Yarn sale and then scroll halfway down. You would have to buy $40 worth and they have a flat rate shipping cost but they ship quickly. I've bought from them several times.

Have fun!

Chris

Thanks all!! :cheer

Lovely! Where did you manage to find Lion Chenille? All I can ever find is Chenille Thick and Quick.

I found it at Hancock Fabrics, actually (locally). I grabbed up several in red and black! Haven't used the red yet. One of my coveted stash items. :lol Like the black, I wanna save it for something it'll be just purrrrfect for....

Archived