The Husband Hat

CrisKad

I love your, I mean, hubby's hat! Sometimes it's hard to find a good hat pattern for a man. This would make for a great hat to make for men for charities. Thank you for sharing this with us. :cheer:clap:cheer

Lovely hat, really like the colour and trim! I make a lot of hats like this, and even wear them myself, they're so quick and fun to make aren't they? Hope your hubby is pleased with it :)

My 14 year old son saw my printout of the pattern and asked if I was going to make one..when I asked if he'd wear it if I did...he said he would..he even preferred the blue colors..He's picky, so I'd take that as a compliment!:cheer

:clap Tell him I said thanks! That made my day!

Oh, and the magic circle trick works like a charm. I'm left handed, but crochet right handed..so I started the circle left handed and just flipped it over. I didn't look too graceful, but I got it started like the directions say.. And I am just figured out how to crochet rounds in the last week and a half..so newbies should not be afraid to try this.. Now if ya'll could just fix my middle-aged eyes...:think:crocheting

• 5 months later...

This is a nice hat! Has anyone made this with regular worsted yarn? We don't do wool as the pattern calls for. A double strand of ww yarn. Does it come out the same? Thanks! And thanks for the pattern!

Archived