TESTERS FOUND ~~ THANK YOU ~~ Baby/girl dress

jchllm

Hi y'all.

I just finished this dress and would like a few testers for to try it for me.

It would be very beneficial if you have a little girl (or even a little boy you can bribe to put the dress on) for sizing.

I would love to have 2 testers each for:

12 month size (2 peopple testing)

size 2 (2 people testing) Filled

size 3 (3 people testing) Filled

You will need 2 colors (preferably but not totally necessary). For the 12 month and 2 you will use about 17 ounces of the matching color and 7 ounces of the main color in a baby yarn or Caron Simply Soft will work too.

For the larger size a ww yarn (I used RH) will be good. Same amounts as above.

You'll also need some wider ribbon for the waist (about 1/2") and a 6mm yarn for around the neck. I haven't decided really what size of ribbon I want for the arms yet though so either width would be fine for testing.

If you are willing to test please send me a PM or even write on here, and tell me if you have a child for fitting or not and which size you would like to test for me.

I think a week or two should be good for this for testing.

Thanks a lot!!

clickable

th_100_3084.jpg

I'd like to test the 12 months size for you. I don't have a child in mind, but I may be able to find one for fitting. At the very least, I can make sure the pattern works and is easy to follow. Also, what is the time frame on the testing?

I'd like to test the 12 months size for you. I don't have a child in mind, but I may be able to find one for fitting. At the very least, I can make sure the pattern works and is easy to follow. Also, what is the time frame on the testing?

Great!...sent you a PM.

I think a week or two (or as soon as possible) should be ok for this...I hope.

It took me awhile to get to the skirt. I'm now on round six and it is starting to actually look like a dress now. This part should go faster with the dc ch 1 repeats. Does anyone have any pictures to share of further progress?

Hi I have 7 rows done on the skirt. haven't been able to do much during the day the little one I'm watching is a hand full. I don't know how to post pics on here can anyone help?

This thread gives you a couple different ways to do it too..... http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41

Ok bare with me. I am testing this dress for jchllm. It's 12 mo size I am using TLC Baby in Bright Pink & Neopolitan. I am 3 rnds away from finishing the skirt. I'm going to "attempt" to post pics of results so farhttp://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii109/bmcnerlin/100_0355.jpghttp://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii109/bmcnerlin/100_0354.jpg

hope I did this right I'm a novice at this

DONE!!! All but the finishing touches. weaving ends, button and pics. Hope to try it on my model tomorrow. will give details on how much material I used when I post the pics. Thanks for letting me test for you.

I just finished up about 30 minutes ago! I took lots of pics and even have some in progress ones too (sorry I haven't posted them sooner). I'm planning on having a picture session with my dd tomorrow and I'll post some. I'll email all the details too. :)

Archived