Hello from WA!

jujubeanboutique

Just wanted to say Hi! My name is Judy, mom of 3 kids. I just started crocheting last week. I started with beanies. I love the beanies on my daughter and neice. :D I'm getting better as time goes on and I know as I move to other projects, I will have tons of questions!

:manyheart

I am a newbie to this sight and it is incredible!!! If you're new to crochet it is very helpful I had a question about fraying fringes and got many great ideas (actually I like the stout fringe better than what the pattern calls for) HAPPY CROCHETING!!!!!

:mdust a big :welcome:mdust to you from a fellow crochet lover in Michigan! I'm glad you decided to join us! :crocheting

I hope you enjoy your time here at the 'ville as much as I have. There's always something to try or a conversation to take part in and there are such awesome folks here! :manyheart

I look forward to getting to know you and to seeing some of your stuff on the show-and-tell forums!

Happy Hooking!

Well a warm welcome I live here in washington too in the lakewood area. I have 3 kids and I picked up crochetting a couple of years ago. I thoroughly enjoy it. I am just now learning the art of pattern reading up until recently I have just made my own patterns basically make it up as I go..lol I have to say though reading a pattern is becoming alot easier now. Well Goodluck and again well to the gang. :cheer

Archived