Mag Knits Ballet Camisole

DesertCrocheter

ARGH!!!

I have been working thru like a bugger....and now realize that I was supposed to start changing up the pattern at ROW 3!!!!! So I have been ripping since yesterday afternoon. UGH.. I thought the pattern said to work up 51/2" THEN start with the shapping. THIS will teach me to keep refering to the patterns LOL

Well, I am now through the shaping part, and about to start the 3 inches or so stockinette to get it up to the armhole and neckline part. I think I'll be worried when I hit this part because I'm not sure I understand the directions. I'll have to take a photo this weekend to show you what I've got done so far. This first part was really easy; I hope this part is, too! Patty

Okay, Beth, here's the latest shot: done through the shaping, but not to armholes yet. I'm really enjoying this KnitPicks Shine Sport yarn; it's very soft and easy to work with. Excuse the wonkiness--I couldn't get the circular needles to lay flatter so you could see it better. Image is clickable.

th_IM004304.jpg

Just leaving an update..... I have about 6 inches done ( I am guessing, I have not measured yet LOL) I am on the row where you start increasing after all those decreases.

OK, I have been BUSY this weekend. I am actually at 12 1/2 inches in length and at the section where i have 2 more rounds of increases to do ( with 5 rows inbetween) I have yet to read ahead in the instructions, I just know that when I am finished with the increases........I can start working on the SECOND page of instructions LOL.

Me again. posting some pics. Hopefully this will work. Sorry about quality, using cellphone for the pics.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t25/Dangerouscrochet/balletyarn.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t25/Dangerouscrochet/ballet.jpg

Ooh, Beth, I love that color!! It's striping perfectly!

The second page is easy, you just knit until it's 14 inches from the bottom, and then you create the armholes and move up.

I think I'll wind up taking mine to San Diego to work on while I vacation instead of being able to wear it while on vacation. <big sigh> Patty

Thanks Patty. It is SO much prettier in person. when done I will take a pic of it on IN THE SUNSHINE so you will be able to tell LOL. Try to think of it as you will still get to wear it, you just need to really be ready for it. >smile< It has taken a bit for me to realize, as much as I don't care to frog....I am much happier with the out come if I do.

Keep with it , It will be worth it!!!

Beth

Its fun watching you two work on this project. I'm checking back....looking forward to seeing the finished projects. Good job so far, you guys!

Archived