They're Multiplying

coffeeandcrochet

I guess that's where the term, "breeds like rabbits", comes from.:lol Your rabbit pins are really cute. I know they're all made the same but I like the tan ones the best. Reminds me of a bunny I had when I was a child.

Well I guess some one got ahead of me... I make these every year too to donate to doctors staff and this year i plan to make the chick and place the chick inside plastic easter eggs so the nurses can give them to the older bigger children in the childrens ward at my local hospital and i plan on making some of the easter bunny pins for the volunteers of the hospital..

I never did do the tan color ones so you've given me a idea there..

thanks and maybe your bunnies and my bunnies will meet someday..

hugs

Lillibet

Careful making these ladies lol they become addictive.. I was only planing on making a few now i have a gallon sized zip lock half full :eek.. And still making more lol just to see them in different colors! Now comes the deli ma what to do with them all before they breed!!!!!! :think

Kristy:c9

• 11 months later...

LOL you made me remember when I worked at Wal-Mart I made so many of these little bunnies put pins on them and gave them out to other workers. There was a young boy worked in my department and one day he had one on and told someone you know they mulitply she gave me one yesterday and look he opened his vest and had about 6 or 8 on the inside of his vest. LOL

Archived