Large, and I do mean large, pineapple doily! *Updated: pics of moms surprise*

Beautiful Doily...Great Job!! I know how your Mom feels..my DIL cross stitches and made me a pic of a grandma in a rocker with the words "Worlds Greatest Grandma" on it and I cried knowing how much work she put into it...and just for Me!!! I will charish it always, just like your Mom will charish the doily you made just for Her!!! :):):)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so beautiful . I have one in progress. I need to finish it. You did a very good job. I love to make pineapples. PINKROSES

:cheer Beautiful job. This will be one of her favorite treasures, to be handed down for generations to come. Just to know how much loving care went into making that for her had to make her proud. She raised a wonderful daughter.

Those are awesome reaction shots. They both look impressed and amazed by your talent :) What an incredible gift!

Wow ~~ I love your pineapple doily~~~~ I espically loved the border you used !! I love how it fans out to almost flower like. Wonderful~~ I also love how you put it in like a book look. Interesting idea you have here. I do make top and bottom board to keep the doily flat for gift giving,,,but i cover them in wrapping paper.. It looks like you used fabric.

Your mom is very excited to see her doily !

• 2 years later...

Archived