Finally Joined Crochetville

That Yarny Guy

Hello Everyone!

I've been reading messages here for two years. I just got around to joining today. The deeper I get into my craft the more positive relations with other crocheters I want to have. So I joined to make some cool connections with other crocheters

Over the past two years, I bored myself silly talking about how there is no one place to go to learn how to make crochet drape well. So, I decided to do something about it. This year, my blog is focusing on showing people how to make solid fabric crochet that is lank, soft, and stretchy. I want my blog will become a clearing house for this type of information. Better to move into action that sit and complain about things, right?

So, hello...and let's play! :-)

David Benjamin, That Yarny Guy

Get Yarny! at http://www.AYarnifiedLife.blogspot.com

:welcome I just scanned through your blog. I'm planning to go back though and read more of your posts when I have time. Thanks for the links on Tunisian crochet in the sidebar, too! I just figured out how to do Tss, Tks, and Tps the other night and am looking forward to learning more about it!

David,

Welcome to the 'ville from another guy who crochets (and also in Southern California). I also prefer crocheting over knitting, but it might be that I learned it first from my grandmother about 55 years ago.

As you're aware, since you've been reading these posts for as long as you have, that you've found the best, most helpful, and addicting place on the net.

Archived