A Little More Than One Skein Scarf

catheryn

2212506967_4f76bbd672_m.jpg

I grew really bored today while working on a really monotonous baby afghan and decided to try and do a 'quickie' just to cure my boredom. I received this yarn as a birthday raok back in July, and had been saving it for something special. A little while ago, I picked me up a new coat, and wouldn't you know it.......the yarn matched perfectly and was yelling at me to make a scarf out of it. So I did.....but I decided to make the scarf just a wee bit wider than called for in the pattern, so I had to add a little brown from my stash to finish the edging with. Lucky again, the brown matched perfectly. Me and my new coat are very happy with the results!!!:manyheart

Just gorgeous and what a wonderful person that was to send you that beautiful yarn!!! :lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

You are tooooo cute!!!!

I like it. Did you just do one more row of DC in the middle? Is it a super bulky yarn? I made a really long one out of a thin yarn and it was really skinny. I like the thicker, wider one you did.

It is just regular worsted weight and I did do one more of the DC rows. To tell the truth, I would have done one more row for a total of 5 if I had just a little more yarn.

Archived