Ripple CAL anyone???

rippleaddiction

I would LOVE to join this CAL.

I have 1 RR in the baby stages.

BUT I have that 6-12-24 RR pattern coming so that will be something to work on in <cough> spare moments

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Fellow Ripplers....

All those Ripples~~~~~ are beautiful:fameThey always have been my favorite to crochet and look at.

This is my first CAL also. I have taken the pics of my WIP and downloaded them on computer. I am in process of sitting up photobucket so I can post here but have been on the road a lot lately. Never posted a pic with post so :bow:bowto all of you first timers. On the road again today so hopefully I can get some time tomorrow.

Happy Crocheting

:manyheart

KathyWho

Sherilynn-Your ripple is a beauty!!

laughlovehook--Man that is beautiful--2 strands is perfect for that yarn,isn't it.

Mindy--Thanks,, it's getting heavy now,, will be happy to be done,,about 25 more rows,just guessing!!!

Love the pics....all are beautiful...unfortunately my son was very sick today, we had him at the e.r. for like 5 hours after I got out of work...he has a "super" stomach virus. My poor baby : ( Needless to say didn't get to work on my ripple to much and didn't get any pics taken yet....tom. is another day!

Here it is...

Bonniespics.jpg?t=1201365719

Finally got enough done to post a pic. My son has been soooo sick : ( so not alot of time to work on it. He's feeling better today so hopefully it's the end of the "super" stomach bug, Although yesterday he felt pretty good all day and then all of a sudden last night he was in agony again. I feel sooooo bad, you always wish you could take the pain away for them, and when it's their stomach you feel hopeless because there is Nothing you can do to!!! Poor baby!

Anyway, can't wait to see every-1's pics! Have a great weekend!

Bonnie

I've never done the ripple before, but would love to try. Is it hard? I'd love to join in. :cheer

What's the EASIEST pattern to follow. I'm thinking just varigated yarn, not even changing colors, just for the ease of it. Ideas??

I've never done the ripple before, but would love to try. Is it hard? I'd love to join in. :cheer

What's the EASIEST pattern to follow. I'm thinking just varigated yarn, not even changing colors, just for the ease of it. Ideas??

Please join us! :yay

I'm using Susan B's Easy Ripple Afghan http://home.att.net/~susanBinKC/patterns/ripple.html This is my first big crochet project.

I finally got mine started! I am on the third color and it looks interesting. Like I said, I didn't pick the colors to match as much as just pick colors for me that I like. I think it will look good when it's all done though.

Rippling slowly but surely, here. I finished up my 40th row last night and I'll be starting the 4th skein today. :)

Last night, I realized why I like the colors in this yarn (Patons Decor Tapestry Vari) so much. They are so similar to the colors used in the painting in my living room. You know what that means? Yep, a second ripple for me/for the living room.

Definitely Susan B's pattern. The link is a few posts above. I think it's a great pattern, and there are no holes!

Hi! I would like to join in. I am making blankets for each of grandkids (I have 4 DGKs) have finished one crazy squares blanket, 3/4 of the way done on a giant granny square.

I was thinking I would do a ripple blanket for grandson #2 with camo, dk and lt greens. So when I saw this thread, I just knew that was what my next one will be. I've never done a CAL or the ripple stitch afghan before, so this should be fun.

I just printed out the Susan B Easy Ripple Afghan pattern and hope to get started tonight. Thank you, Sherilynn, for sharing the pattern site.

Deb

Hello Everyone:)

Here is a picture of my progress so far. It is for my neice and I have another one to make just like it. She picked out her own colors. This is the first time I have posted a picture. And I hate to admit it but it took me forever to figure it out. Now I hope to share many.

RippleAfghan.jpg?t=1201663736

I am using TLC Essentials. She Chose dark brown, taupe, dark green, lgt. green, brownberry and surf & turf. It is 51" wide.

I so enjoy seeing everyones pictures and progress....the yarn, colors and patterns that everyone has chosen. Each ripple is so unique.

:crochetingHappy Rippling:crocheting

:manyheart

KathyWho

Please ignore the date on picture...was wrong on camera.

Archived