Dishcloths Galore

catheryn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if she washed them every day, she will have enough to last her two and a half weeks! :lol They all look great!! I see the four corners dishcloth, that is one of my favorites. I still have yet to make Kimberly's dishcloth, but I love it! They are all great. :manyheart You sure know how to make Mama happy!

Tina

Boy it is like the year my Mom told each of us seperately that she wanted a turner. She got 4 different ones. She never did that again.:lol

Love the colors of the dishcloths. She is going to love this.:hook

Great dishclothes! I saw them on your photo/flickr site just a few mintues ago and then saw this post.

I love making cotton dishclothes they are easy and quick and great gifts. Of course I had enough for this past christmas I don't know if they'll want any next Christmas... maybe I'll do like you, wait and see:lol. I have a bag of red/white/blue ones that I did this past year but didn't get to finishing (weaving in ends).

Thanks for sharing!

Great dishclothes! I saw them on your photo/flickr site just a few mintues ago and then saw this post.

I love making cotton dishclothes they are easy and quick and great gifts. Of course I had enough for this past christmas I don't know if they'll want any next Christmas... maybe I'll do like you, wait and see:lol. I have a bag of red/white/blue ones that I did this past year but didn't get to finishing (weaving in ends).

Thanks for sharing!

Believe me...they always want more. I can never seem to make enough for my mother, 2 sisters, 2 sisters in law, daughter and her inlaws, 4 nieces, etc.........

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, those are really pretty. I just recently started crocheting dishcloths and I found out I love working with the 100% cotton yarn. I have a feeling I'll be making some more soon. (It will be a while before I manage to make as many as you have, though)

Those are awesome! Very pretty and bright vibrant colors! I love the patterns you chose! I whipped up some dishcloths that look similar to the shell one you made. I love them and their texture!

• 8 months later...

Archived