Crocheted Treats

buggaboosmommy

Question

Well, since I'm finishing my filet crochet project this week..I need a new project. SO, my kitchen is themed in 1950's style fabrics and photos. I have been trying to find little "fake" cakes, pies, truffles, etc to add as decoration for the kitchen table and side tables with my rocking chair. So, today I thought...WHY not just crochet some?

PROBLEM!!! I don't have a pattern. I have some NEAT photos that I found on the net..but no patterns for these lovely items. Anyone have any "food" patterns?

Thanks!

Donna

Hello ladies! I found the photo of what I was talking about..never thought I would find it again. Anyway, this is what kind of pattern I'm looking for...cakes, cookies, little "sweet" treats..I need a crochet pattern though.

http://www.abc.net.au/tasmania/stories/s1212449.htm

Donna

hmmmm you've inspired me now...darn it. :devil

Oh, yes, I saw that article. To my knowledge, there aren't any patterns like those floating around. Too bad!

I can only say OMG!! I have a hard enough time baking something that looks that nice....and someone crocheted those??? WOW!!!! Will keep my eyes peeled for something like these though!!!

Archived